Currently Known Bugs

Viewing thread in Bug Reporting

Miranda (#1)
Icon
Scholar Artisan
Co-Founder
Total Posts: 250
Before reporting a bug, check here to see if it's on the known bugs list.

1. Chat Bugs - "posted on (time)" counters are wrong depending on your time zone, and notifications don't always send, among other issues

2. BBCode Bug - Question marks sometimes appear when posting images or links.

3. Explore Option Steps - Sometimes exploring (especially in the Jungle or Rivers) leaves you unable to click on Option Step options (approach or avoid, for example). We're currently trying to find a fix for this. 

4. Collections / Achievements - Are terribly bugged / laggy and are getting a complete coding overhaul ASAP

5. Misc. Glitch - If you and another player click to buy the same pet at exactly the same time, one player will pay for the pet but the other will receive it. 

6. "Dress" Wardrobe Option - even if you're wearing a dress or wetsuit, it says you need to wear pants! 

?
2 years ago on September 03, 2016 01:52

Arielwinter (#106)
Icon
Apprentice Mage
Total Posts: 10
I think i found a Bug while trying to Close Storm (my active pets) image, but it didn't, it says Expand pet [+] with the image of the pet on it.

2 years ago on September 20, 2016 00:02

Miranda (#1)
Icon
Scholar Artisan
Co-Founder
Total Posts: 250
Yep looks as though you did find a bug! I will aim to resolve this quickly, thanks so much for reporting!

?
2 years ago on September 20, 2016 00:51

Sin (#288)
Icon
Apprentice Adventurer
Total Posts: 50
I might have found a possible bug or some sort of error? I bought two copper ore and tried to turn it into copper dust using the mortar and pestle tool, but it failed and gave me arcane goo instead. Or at least it said it did. My inventory still has two copper ore in it now that I look. I'm a bit confused now, sorry. I did try to do two at once, so maybe that messed it up?

2 years ago on September 23, 2016 01:23

runeowl (#2)
Icon
Scholar Scribe
Co-Founder
Total Posts: 399
@Sin @Miranda it's true, you have to do them one at a time, but we will definitely look into this! 

2 years ago on September 23, 2016 01:28

SeaCrest (#403)
Icon
Scholar Alchemist
Total Posts: 44
@Sin you must obey the recipe exactly; making dust or ingots takes only one ore or dust, respectively.

2 years ago on September 23, 2016 01:28

Sin (#288)
Icon
Apprentice Adventurer
Total Posts: 50
@SeaCrest @runeowl oh okay, so you can't make more than one at once. I see where my error in logic was. Thank you a bunch! Sorry about that!

2 years ago on September 23, 2016 02:47

Natanya (#55)
Icon
Apprentice Hunter
Total Posts: 32
Exploring 404 screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/8flZG?

Of note, the Giant Flower I added to my inventory the page before the 404 happened to be a quest item the jungle guardian was asking for.

2 years ago on October 16, 2016 07:18

max (#1608)
Icon
Apprentice Artisan
Total Posts: 1
my avatar had freckles when i created him, but lost his freckles when i switched his sandals out with boots?

2 years ago on November 08, 2016 18:04

QueenSairai (#1548)
Icon
Scholar Alchemist
Total Posts: 12
Just a small thing, but in explore, when you choose to help a trapped corrupted pet, it will let you go to the purifying screen even if you have no purifying potions. Again, just a small thing, but thought I'd mention it.
Thanks for the great site!
-Sairai

I like snakes, fantasy, and of course, secrets. I accept all friend requests and have read almost all popular fantasy books. Happy to talk!
1 year ago on April 24, 2017 07:25

You must be logged in to reply! Login or Register now!