[Nighting's - Pay what you Want Sales]

Viewing thread in Pet Sales and Trades

Nighting (#1959)
Icon
Scholar Artisan
Total Posts: 5
As you walk down the long dusty road, you hear distant howling.
Deciding to investigate, you tread slowly towards the sound... After tripping on a rock or two.
After a while of walking, you enter a cave, way to dark for your liking. Stumbling for a bit, you hear foot paws padding towards you as the cave lights up.
Your eyes fall on a large blue wolf holding a torch in his mouth.

"Welcome to my cave. Here we have cubs that are seeking for a new home. To be honest, I didn't want this job. But since your here, I should stop blabbering. Go ahead, see if you take an interest in any of them. Just remember, some of them are quite... picky."

-How this Works-

- You, can offer whatever amount of gold you want for these little ones. If they accept your offer, I will set them up for sale at that price. 
Easy? 

This post was edited at August 07, 2017 21:15

1 year ago on August 02, 2017 02:23

Nighting (#1959)
Icon
Scholar Artisan
The Cubs
Through the hoard of messy yelling kits, you spot a few that you might want. Scanning through the distance, you spot...

?
You spot a little... is that a bunny? Walking towards her, you hear her whispering about how the others always gets more attention than her... Perhaps all she needs is a little love?
[ Notes- Female Rabbit l 75 fert l Info]

You spot a tiny little fox, playing with something shiny... Walking towards her, she spins around and jumps before yelping, "You scared me there! How are you so quiet? Teach me your ways, I want to be just like you when I grow up!" Suppressing the urge to face palm, you ask what she's doing. She quickly replies back with a beam on her face, "I was sorting through some plants and flowers! I also found something gold and shiny amongst them! Perhaps you have more?"
[ Notes- Female Fox l 75 fert l Info]

You spot a small wolf pup, talking to a red squirrel? You walk up to him and joins his group of story telling before getting back up to look at other cubs.
[ Notes- Male Wolf l 47 fert l might be hard to impress l Info]

This post was edited at August 02, 2017 02:48

1 year ago on August 02, 2017 02:46

Nighting (#1959)
Icon
Scholar Artisan
!Reserved In Case!

1 year ago on August 02, 2017 02:49

Nighting (#1959)
Icon
Scholar Artisan
!Open for posting!

1 year ago on August 02, 2017 02:50

Wivl (#5576)
Icon
Apprentice Artisan
Total Posts: 1

Can i have the Skeleton fox? 

Bellicose walked over to the little fox. "Hello, little one," She glances back at the two lions, and made a signal with her hand, and they stopped bristling and became calm, and looked very friendly. To make sure the fox wasnt scared, she said, "My lions arent dangerous, Dont worry. They are really actually very kind and love newcomers. Theyre very lonely together. Theyd love to have you. My name sugests im hostile, but only because im protective of my own." She reached out her hand. "Will you join me?"

4 months ago on February 12, 2019 12:33

TheStoryTeller (#1642)
Icon
Master Adventurer
Total Posts: 47

If this offer is still open, could I take the bunny for 3k?

2 months ago on March 26, 2019 05:53

You must be logged in to reply! Login or Register now!