[Nighting's - Pay what you Want Sales]

Viewing thread in Pet Sales and Trades

Nighting (#1959)
Icon
Scholar Artisan
Total Posts: 5
As you walk down the long dusty road, you hear distant howling.
Deciding to investigate, you tread slowly towards the sound... After tripping on a rock or two.
After a while of walking, you enter a cave, way to dark for your liking. Stumbling for a bit, you hear foot paws padding towards you as the cave lights up.
Your eyes fall on a large blue wolf holding a torch in his mouth.

"Welcome to my cave. Here we have cubs that are seeking for a new home. To be honest, I didn't want this job. But since your here, I should stop blabbering. Go ahead, see if you take an interest in any of them. Just remember, some of them are quite... picky."

-How this Works-

- You, can offer whatever amount of gold you want for these little ones. If they accept your offer, I will set them up for sale at that price. 
Easy? 

1 year ago on August 02, 2017 02:23

Nighting (#1959)
Icon
Scholar Artisan
The Cubs
Through the hoard of messy yelling kits, you spot a few that you might want. Scanning through the distance, you spot...

?
You spot a little... is that a bunny? Walking towards her, you hear her whispering about how the others always gets more attention than her... Perhaps all she needs is a little love?
[ Notes- Female Rabbit l 75 fert l Info]

You spot a tiny little fox, playing with something shiny... Walking towards her, she spins around and jumps before yelping, "You scared me there! How are you so quiet? Teach me your ways, I want to be just like you when I grow up!" Suppressing the urge to face palm, you ask what she's doing. She quickly replies back with a beam on her face, "I was sorting through some plants and flowers! I also found something gold and shiny amongst them! Perhaps you have more?"
[ Notes- Female Fox l 75 fert l Info]

You spot a small wolf pup, talking to a red squirrel? You walk up to him and joins his group of story telling before getting back up to look at other cubs.
[ Notes- Male Wolf l 47 fert l might be hard to impress l Info]

1 year ago on August 02, 2017 02:46

Nighting (#1959)
Icon
Scholar Artisan
!Reserved In Case!

1 year ago on August 02, 2017 02:49

Nighting (#1959)
Icon
Scholar Artisan
!Open for posting!

1 year ago on August 02, 2017 02:50

You must be logged in to reply! Login or Register now!