Headcannons and Lore

Back to General Chat

runeowl (#2)
Icon
Scholar Scribe • Co-Founder
I, for one, like Roman Numerals.
September 2nd, 2016 7:49:49 PM
Share your own visions for the world of Novilar here!

Lune (#121)
Icon
Apprentice Keeper
September 22nd, 2016 9:47:13 AM
I wanted to start writing little stories for my pets sometime soon and was wondering the same! Are there any official Novilar lore or 'headcannons' from the owners? I'd like to write within the world's framework. 

runeowl (#2)
Icon
September 22nd, 2016 10:38:26 AM
@Lune Novilar actually does have a lot of Lore and official storytelling that's going to be revealed over time as events unfold! I'm happy to answer some specific questions here, though, about life in Novilar, or anything to help you write stories about your pets. :) 

Orthan (#418)
Icon
Practitioner Mage
September 26th, 2016 4:52:40 AM
@Runeowl

Im excited for that because I to would like to do the same, write out what adventures I would have within the world that we now live in so to speak. I will say this thought I imagine my mage living it up in a tree house  :)

Click for a link to my shop!

Malkshake (#723)
Icon
Apprentice Adventurer
Milksnake
September 27th, 2016 2:17:15 PM
My headcanon is that the gods/Guardians were once divided until the corruption thing and then all came together in an attempt to stop it, and when they figured it wouldn't be enough  they started summoning the humans (players) to help.

?

succulent (#627)
Icon
Scholar Adventurer
I don't get it.
September 27th, 2016 5:52:19 PM
Horse is the only True Guardian. He shaped the world and put His mighty silhouette on it.

Mewrah (#1779)
Icon
Master Keeper
December 7th, 2016 11:09:09 AM
Pet (#13067)

Sobek here believes himself to be a god sent to walk among mortals, son of Alligator himself! It's said that his offspring, especially his alligator offspring, are able to better purify the corrupted alligators of the rivers and swamps of Novilar. 

Is he truly a demigod? Son of Alligator? Does he and his spawn truly have a power over purification when it comes to corrupted alligators? Do you dare look him in the teeth and tell him otherwise? 

This post was edited December 7th, 2016 11:09:42 AM

Mewrah (#1779)
Icon
Master Keeper
December 22nd, 2016 10:57:34 AM
Lore question. After we release a pet, does it go life free and happily (code getting deleted), or can it be corrupted (recycled for another user to purify)?

runeowl (#2)
Icon
December 22nd, 2016 11:14:48 AM
@Mewrah

In the code, that pet is "deleted" from the server, but in the lore it simply goes off into the wild to live its life (cuts ties with humans), so there is hypothetically a potential for it to be corrupted and re-adopted by a stranger :) 

You must be logged in to reply! Login or Register now!