The Alchemists' Logbook

Back to Alchemist's Council

Zytin (#22)
Icon
Practitioner Alchemist
September 26th, 2016 7:26:53 AM
It took me a couple days to get that Pippy! Just try not to spend too much on quests, and put money in the bank so you can forget about it. Explore and selling pets/items is the only way to get money it seems.

SeaCrest (#403)
Icon
Scholar Alchemist
SALTY LIKE THE SEA
September 27th, 2016 4:28:05 PM
@Pippypip20

Adventure as much as you can and at the end of the day sell anything you haven't used (if they don't sell overnight and you need them tomorrow, you can just pull them from your shop!)
When you aren't adventuring, switch to a different pet. This keeps your adventuring pet in hunger limbo, since only your active loses hunger points.
Equip a Food Hoarder to your adventurer, so you don't have to feed them as often!
Stay away from quests that require shop items (mostly food or copper/silver ore stuff, but sometimes they will ask for tacky glue or sandpaper or twine, stuff like that!) unless you can either craft the items or already have them on hand.
Try the Item Sales forum to trade for items you need for your quests!
If you get totems, sell them. You can always get more later after you've earned enough gold to purchase your tools!

Pippypip20 (#630)
Icon
Apprentice Alchemist
Nothing like a good pet site!
October 1st, 2016 12:13:53 PM
Alright here i am, finished the tutorial and throwing stuff together so i can get arcane goo XD

EPICdragon99 (#1655)
Icon
Apprentice Alchemist
If we combine the powers of science and magic, there's no goal we can't reach!~
November 21st, 2016 8:08:11 AM
Once I tried grinding up cocoa beans for cocoa powder. I got goo.

Quickly discarded it before salty snek man could see :,D

(I've heard it makes good dye for pants, though, later on.)

You must be logged in to reply! Login or Register now!