Favourite TV Shows?

Viewing thread in Other Media

Buffy (#379)
Icon
Apprentice Adventurer
Total Posts: 12
What's everyone's favourite TV shows?

My favourite show of all time is Castle. I know the show has been over for a year now but it's still home to me. I am still active in the fandom on Twitter and amongst the fanfiction community, and I feel like it'll always be that way for me.

Other shows I love include Absentia, How I Met Your Mother, Charmed, Jane the Virgin, Legend of the Seeker, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Boy Meets World, and a few others.

How about you?

1 year ago on November 23, 2017 01:34

shilgiia (#3002)
Icon
Scholar Philosopher
Total Posts: 21
ok sorry in advance this is gonna be a long list.....
GOT, Doctor Who, MisFits, Teen Wolf, True Blood, Shadowhunters, Charmed,  Breaking Bad, Lucifer, Stargate,  Modern Family, Sherlock, Westworld, Shameless....
there is prorbobly more but nothing come to mind at the moment (:

also on deviantart  and drawme!
1 year ago on March 12, 2018 07:19

LadyCregga (#5463)
Icon
Master Keeper
Total Posts: 502

Dinosaur Train, Doctor Who, Let's Go Luna!, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Hanazuki: Full of Treasures, some of the Littlest Pet Shop shows, Nella the Princess Knight, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, Rainbow Rangers, Sofia the First, Elena of Avalor, and Doc McStuffins in no particular order. If I think of any more shows I like I'll list them here too!

5 months ago on December 21, 2018 10:24

PepperMint (#1911)
Icon
Practitioner Adventurer
Total Posts: 67

Favourite show of all time? 

Hey, look, if we're being brutally honest... Nothing has ever made me feel as happy and nostalgic as The Octonauts. 

But! If we're talking about things that I still watch (unashamedly), then it'll be Doctor Who, American Survivor, Australian Survivor, and Dragon Riders! Those are all the ones I've seen actually air on television, but I don't watch tv much anymore. Youtube kinda took over.

5 months ago on December 23, 2018 01:11

heyitsmemelissa (#3082)
Icon
Master Merchant
Total Posts: 60

Does Netflix count? I haven;t watched "regular tv" in years but I do watch Netflix a bunch. 

One of my favorites is The Good Place. 

5 months ago on December 24, 2018 14:56

Owl (#37)
Icon
Practitioner Scribe
Retired Moderator
Total Posts: 445

I'm not big on watching shows in general, but I absolutely love watching Forged In Fire (a three-round bladesmithing competition that culminates in making some of the coolest historical weapons) and I really enjoy watching NHL hockey too (not quite a tv "show" in the sense that it's meant here, but I love it nonetheless!!).

5 months ago on December 31, 2018 12:15

LadyCregga (#5463)
Icon
Master Keeper

Other favorites of mine in no particular order include Bubble Guppies, Butterbean's Cafe (also by the people behind Bubble Guppies), Go Jetters, Steven Universe & the Crystal Gems (with a new special premiering next Monday), classic Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends episodes, Abby Hatcher (most recently), the four then eventually five seasons of Samurai Jack, the Big Hero 6 movie spinoff series (just a little), Avatar (the Last Airbender and some episodes of Legend of Korra), the classic episodes from and the newer Ducktales show, the Smurfs, the Snorks, Dexter's Laboratory, the original Teen Titans show (not Teen Titans GO!), We Bare Bears (just a little), and most episodes of Powerpuff Girls from the classic version (not so much on the newer show now that there's going to be a confirmed fourth member).

5 months ago on January 15, 2019 09:48

talosthefakegod (#5580)
Icon
Apprentice Keeper
Total Posts: 1

As of late I've been bingeing The X-Files, NCIS, Wilfred, Cutthoat Kitchen, Bobs Burgers, Its Always Sunny, and Future Man. I also watch a lot of the Cartoon Network classics, (Adv. Time, S. Universe, and ect but I currently don't have cable tv and stuff) Most of the stuff I watch is from Hulu or Netflix now days. 

4 months ago on February 15, 2019 14:25

LadyCregga (#5463)
Icon
Master Keeper

Been trying to get into the new cartoon shows, one called Peg & Corn which is a show about modern ponies focusing on a Pegasus filly and a Unicorn colt going around town helping horse residents alike, sometimes with the aid of their Alicorn heroine friend. Then there's Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty, which takes place in Mythlandia, home to various fantastic creatures, gods of various mythology, and magic.

This post was edited at May 18, 2019 14:10

4 weeks ago on May 18, 2019 14:10

You must be logged in to reply! Login or Register now!