Official Running Dev-Log

Viewing thread in Official Announcements

Digital (#3053)
Icon
Master Tailor
Admin
Total Posts: 151
In order to better communicate changes that are happening as I roll them out, I have decided we needed a more official development log. So here it is!

Starting tonight I will be posting updates in this thread to discuss any changes I make. Since I often add or update small things regularly, instead of 100 news posts, I will reserve those for larger items, and keep the log running here.

Wednesday, June 20th:
  • Adjusted drop rates in exploration based on feedback, items now drop more often, gold slightly less.
  • Fixed the navigation toggle for those iPhone users, it now works.

5 months ago on June 20, 2018 21:18

Digital (#3053)
Icon
Master Tailor
Admin
Thursday, June 21st:
  • Adjusted the explore item drops just a tad more.
  • New forum frontend/feel. Also, new icons that reflect your human avatar. Currently no active pet is on display, as I want this configurable, but not distracting. Avatar icons are hydrating now (have a background process creating them as we speak), and any missing images should appear shortly.
  • Pets on the Random Pets are now clickable to go to the pets profile.
  • New thread titles are limited to 50 characters, the field is now set to stop allowing you to add to it.

5 months ago on June 21, 2018 21:07

Digital (#3053)
Icon
Master Tailor
Admin
Friday, June 22nd:
  • Fixed broken link on Skin Submission page that linked the knowledge-base article on what is accepted.
  • Added Hunger to active pet at the top of the site (the appearance may change still)
  • Some behind the scene's moderator goodies.
  • Added links to the news and this developer log to the homepage.
  • Fixed Skin showing up twice on pet pages, one of them should have been "Scene".
  • Mobile display for forums is much cleaner.
  • Fixed issue where you could subscribe without having seen the CC input form.
  • Ads are now hidden for all subscribers.
  • Added a "What to do" tracker, it will attempt to give you ideas or suggestions on actions you can do. Right now it is pretty basic, but will be expanded over the next few weeks to attempt to be a smart guide.

5 months ago on June 22, 2018 11:16

Digital (#3053)
Icon
Master Tailor
Admin
Sunday, June 24th:
  • Fixed bug with Safety Deposit Box where you could not return items to the inventory from page 2 or beyond.
  • Fixed bug where an error could occur if you didn't have an active pet (sorry new players)

5 months ago on June 24, 2018 22:20

Digital (#3053)
Icon
Master Tailor
Admin
Wednesday, June 27th:
  • New users who create an avatar should now have their forum avatar generated also. I am also re-running the creation process to catch those who have not yet gotten their generated.
  • I have updated the Recipe Book to show more information when you look at a recipe, including how many you need versus how many you have. This is the first step in a wide range of changes coming to crafting, but was a small step I could release now.

5 months ago on June 27, 2018 12:13

Digital (#3053)
Icon
Master Tailor
Admin
Thursday, June 28th:
  • New Mailbox, with a much more improved interface. Note: The old messages system will be phased out sometime in the fall of this year, please make sure to record anything you need out of them before then. We will announce when it will be closer to it's phase out.
  • New notifications indicators showing general site notifications (bell) and mailbox unread (envelope). Can be seen at the top of the sidebar.
  • You can now hide the What To Do widget by going to your account settings and checking the appropriate checkbox under Profile.
This was a large update, and will be announced in news, but first it is being released a little more quietly to see how it works before a public large announcement is made.

5 months ago on June 28, 2018 21:06

Digital (#3053)
Icon
Master Tailor
Admin
Saturday, June 30th:
  • Fixed issue with Cat's taking all the spotlight from Deers when encountering.
  • Fixed longstanding issue where a wetsuit or dresses don't count as shirt or pants.
  • Fixed problem of creating a pet from a totem sometimes hanging and not working.

5 months ago on June 30, 2018 18:53

Digital (#3053)
Icon
Master Tailor
Admin
Friday, July 13th:
  • Boons are Live! Boons are passive bonuses that a pet can have active, they come in two forms, from food and from minipets. The food portion is not live as of yet, but will be in the next few days. Currently making a pet active with a minipet assigned with an ability will grant you that boon. You will see the boon up next to your active pet's name on the top bar. We will updating the site with a news post when consumable portion of boons is active with a more detailed intro.
  • Item tooltips just got more useful, with Minipets displaying their ability, Resources showing just what they can used for. Expect more refinements to different tooltips in the future.

5 months ago on July 13, 2018 23:39

Digital (#3053)
Icon
Master Tailor
Admin
Saturday, July 14th:
  • Pet Bio's can now be extended to up to 10,000 characters, originally they were 2,000.
  • Manage your shop in the What to Do will now disappear if you have items stocked in your shop.
  • When setting a price to sell your reprints, a note was added informing players of a small crystal fee that comes out of the reprint.
  • Your Territory has seen a small update to it's styles, including gender icons and easier to notice each pet.
  • Inventory got a face lift as well.

5 months ago on July 14, 2018 20:57

Digital (#3053)
Icon
Master Tailor
Admin
Thursday, July 19th:
  • New layout released, more refinements incoming. This new layout will improve and allow us to do a lot more to make the site interactive and awesome.
  • Fixed issue with homepage and a bad forum thread.

4 months ago on July 19, 2018 21:54

You must be logged in to reply! Login or Register now!