Official Running Dev-Log
Viewing thread in Official Announcements
Thursday, October 11th:
- Fixed a bug that has been plaguing the purification process. No more extra purified pets.
- Fixed issue with forum links in notifications being broken.
Saturday, November 3rd:
- Exploration got a overhaul, including purification inline with exploration, as well as being much more mobile friendly!
- The witch failed to tell everyone she would leave at the end of the month. Consider us notified!
Sunday, November 4th:
- Some new styling was applied to the exploration to make it "fit in more", this is the start of more elements to make it feel more part of the site.
- Some additional styling was done site-wide, to add to a fantasy/rpg feel that we have been slowly moving towards.
- Fixed the steps showing how many are left, it is a little more conversational about how your feet are feeling. Your all welcome!
- Alerts are now bordered, eventually the different type of alerts will be more styled into the look and feel of the site.
- It is my birthday, cheers! 🎂
This post was edited at November 04, 2018 19:43
Monday, November 5th:
- You will not see the quantity of items stocked in your user shops.
- News has been updated to match new styling, and so have their comments!
- News has been paginated, so you can see older news as well!
- Some mobile breakpoints have been cleaned up, hopefully resulting in more consistent mobile experience.
- Users can now remove their contest submissions without having staff do that manually! 🎉
This post was edited at November 05, 2018 17:14
Tuesday, November 6th:
- The main shops now allow you to filter by item type.
- You can now preview pet apparel across all species in the item info screen.
- You can now preview a skin in the item info screen.
- Happy shopping! 🛒
Friday, November 9th:
- Quests should now be more random in types of items asked for.
- Ads should not display to those subscribed anymore.
Saturday, November 10th:
- You can now sort your territory by hunger.
- You can now sort your territory by level.
- Brought the ivy under control where forum threads or territory was being overgrown.
- Fixed an issue where subscribers were receiving monthly rewards after cancelling their subscriptions.
- Dev-log link and forum links on the homepage now redirect you to the most recent post when you go to them.
- When buying a pet, the notification sometimes made other believe you were buying yourself, this has been fixed because we are beyond slavery.
- Main shops are now paginated, this way stores like the ones that sell apparel aren't overwhelming to browse.
- Quest's now display in a much friendlier way, as well as fitting into the design. 📜
This post was edited at November 10, 2018 20:41
Sunday, November 11th:
- The custom skin shop now previews the skins on the pet bases, making it easier to get a sense of how skins will look.
Thursday, November 22nd:
- Pet's can now be given more then 6 item slots for dressing up.
- Avatar's can now be given more then 10 item slots for dressing up.
- Happy Thanksgiving to all those in the US and those who participate!
Monday, November 26th:
- Forum homepage got a nice revamp.
- Paintbrushes got reduced in price.
Tuesday, November 27th:
- Gonna sneak a large one in here, and that is now we do not actually delete pets when they are released. What does this mean?
- Your pets are safe, and can actually be restored, expect more on this later in an official post.
- Lineage is kept, so expect more work to be done on pet's lineages.
Monday, December 31st:
- The bug with quests not appearing should be fixed.
- Cleaned up some bugs with notifications not appearing for actions such as depositing to bank, buying lotto tickets, and a few others across the site.
- Modbox got some front-end love.
- Purification Potions are cheaper to craft.
This post was edited at December 31, 2018 23:08