Custom skins (incl. dragons) and adopts

Viewing thread in Art and Skin Services

Antimoany (#3821)
Icon
Master Artisan
Community Moderator
Total Posts: 117
For a list of standard skins available for sale, see here.

Do you, too, wish your alligators could fly? Well, now they can!

I've created a dragon base heavily inspired by alligator anatomy.

While this is modelled after my active, Arlo, the intent is to recolour it to resemble any pet, or to some other design of your choice. I can copy site markings exactly, or modify them to your specifications. There's no reason the markings must be all I can modify - anatomy is up to you, too.

I charge a base price of 3 USD/crystals, plus extra for any non-site markings (exact price depends on complexity, could be anywhere from 1USD/crystal to 12). Lineart edits, be they apparel or anatomical in nature, start at 3USD/crystals and go upwards from there depending on the extent of the alteration. I'm happy to take gold at the current exchange rate, which seems to be 40k gold per crystal The same applies to buying pre-made skins.

I'm happy to talk you through WiPs if you're unsure of what you want.

Upon completion, I'll upload the custom (and as such will need either a crystal paintbrush or the 10 crystals to purchase one) and will gift it to you once it's been approved.

I have several pre-mades for sale, primarily unicorn skins (for horses), which are also available for gold in my shop. More will be coming in the next few days. If you have a particular request, please let me know! As long as it seems generic enough that I could conceivably sell reprints, I won't charge you anything for its creation - that includes modifications to existing skins.

I also have four old adopts for sale - I can upload these as custom pets if desired. They're 6 USD/crystals each. I'm happy to make small alterations on purchase.

Alternatively, I can use the base for these deer to create custom pets for the same prices as the dragon base.

I may work on new bases if there's significant interest.

This post was edited at March 31, 2019 14:09

I'm a volunteer moderator and would be happy to help you out with anything you need.
Custom pets and skins

1 year ago on June 24, 2018 18:07

Petraea (#2308)
Icon
Master Tailor
Retired Moderator
Total Posts: 419
Very cool! I love the detail you've put into these adopts, like... holy moley!
This post was edited at August 12, 2018 17:23

11 months ago on August 12, 2018 17:22

FloraFaun (#5853)
Icon
Apprentice Adventurer
Total Posts: 3

I love those deer adopts. Coming back for those after I've become more familiar with this site. :) 

Which base are they on?

Edit: Oh. I just realized how old this thread is. It seems like many of the forum posts are old like this. :(

This post was edited at June 25, 2019 13:30

3 weeks ago on June 24, 2019 12:13

Antimoany (#3821)
Icon
Master Artisan
Community Moderator
Total Posts: 117

@FloraFaun Yeah, the forums are pretty quiet. It's a cyclical problem (few users = quiet community = few users).

To answer your question, the base was unique for those four and I've not used it since. They weren't particularly popular. Summer is no longer available, but the other three still are if you're ever interested.

I'm a volunteer moderator and would be happy to help you out with anything you need.
Custom pets and skins

2 weeks ago on June 28, 2019 09:59

You must be logged in to reply! Login or Register now!