Favorite Bands?

Viewing thread in Other Media

blxxdyrevenge2004 (#4936)
Icon
Apprentice Keeper
Total Posts: 15
As you local emo, I feel it is almost my duty to create a thread where people can come to talk about their favorite bands and maybe even find people who like the same music!

To start off, I'm Blue! My favorite bands are My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Motionless in White, Panic! At The Disco, Beartooth, Twenty One Pilots, Cobra Starship, Waterparks, and many more. A lot of them have put out new albums recently, and I'm also seeing a lot of them in concert.

What about you? What's your favorite band, or song even?

4 months ago on July 19, 2018 18:45

Owl (#37)
Icon
Master Tailor
Community Moderator
Total Posts: 399
I love twenty one pilots!! I get to see them when they come to town in October. :D

I have a lot of musicians I really enjoy. TOP, The Veronicas, There Will Be Fireworks (if you like under-appreciated and lesser-known bands, give them a listen!!), Stars, Sia, Sarah Blasko, SANNI, P!nk, Phildel, Phantogram, Parov Stelar, Of Monsters and Men, MS MR, MIKA, Marina and the Diamonds, Lorde, Linkin Park, La Roux, Lana Del Rey, Kisnou, Kate Havnevik, Imogen Heap, Haloo Helsinki!, George Winston, Emilie Autumn, Eluveitie, Echos, Digital Daggers, Dido, Chevelle, Caravan Palace, Blue October, Birdy, B*Witched, AURORA, Angus & Julia Stone, and Agnes Obel... Yeah, it's a little big of a longer list, but I really enjoy all of them! c:

These are songs from artists not listed above:
-- One of my favorite songs is "Mun" by Pete Parkkonen. The lyrics are so sweet (if you aren't fluent in Finnish you'll likely need to look up the translation and I highly recommend you do) and the song itself is just really beautiful.
-- Another favorite (that you absolutely should watch the Eurovision video for) is "Fairytale" by Alexander Rybak. He's really good.
-- "Diggers" by Bitter Ruin is another really good one too. It's the first one I heard by them and I still really like it.

I'm going to stop now because I can go on for a really long time about music I like. ^_^;;

4 months ago on July 29, 2018 15:50

Mrtoppy (#5015)
Icon
Apprentice Hunter
Total Posts: 5
I really only listen to a seldom few bands and artists but personally I really like GreenDay and Nickelback. Although I will usually sometimes just turn on the radio and listen to whatever is  playing.

4 months ago on August 08, 2018 16:55

Icon
Apprentice Keeper
Same Owl!! Gonna be seeing them for their bandito tour as well!

Greenday is really great too!

4 months ago on August 08, 2018 19:00

Owl (#37)
Icon
Master Tailor
Community Moderator
@blxxdyrevenge2004 That's awesome!! What month are you seeing them in? I'm seeing them in the later half of October.

4 months ago on August 10, 2018 19:36

Icon
Apprentice Keeper
@Owl Early November!! I'm so excited, I'm close to nosebleeds but still, it should be an amazing show!

4 months ago on August 11, 2018 12:47

Owl (#37)
Icon
Master Tailor
Community Moderator
@blxxdyrevenge2004 I bet!! I'm really looking forward to it. c: I signed up for the pre-sale ticket thing and was able to get what I hope are decent seats. I got row 1 in an upper side section. I got a row 1 seat when I saw Lorde at the same location. It was great. I was in club level for that concert, but Lorde is a great person to see in concert. She kept saying how cool it was that all these people wanted to hang out with her and how thankful she was and she told us about meeting Prince twice. (The concert was in Minnesota and Prince is essentially a pride and joy of our state. She was really excited to finally be in Minnesota because Prince was an idol of sorts for her.)

Have you gone to any other concerts before?

4 months ago on August 11, 2018 13:28

Icon
Apprentice Keeper
@Owl Quite a few, actually! I've seen Panic! At The Disco twice, Fall Out Boy, and just recently went to the last Warped Tour. I've seen a few others, as well, at a few outdoor festivals local where I live. 

4 months ago on August 11, 2018 19:10

Owl (#37)
Icon
Master Tailor
Community Moderator
@blxxdyrevenge2004 Oh so cool!! My first concert was when I was like 9 or 12 and it was a solo piano concert. This lady went to the concert sick so she was coughing all loud throughout the whole thing. I get not wanting to waste money on tickets and miss the opportunity, but it was really rude to everyone else. Other than that though I've been to a couple Blue October concerts, AURORA, and Lorde. I'm might be forgetting something, but I have a horrible memory.

4 months ago on August 11, 2018 20:25

Icon
Apprentice Keeper
@Owl Oh man,  hate when people do that- it's really upsetting. I'm glad you got to have some other more positive concert memories though! I love going to them, music is so important to me :)

4 months ago on August 12, 2018 10:55

You must be logged in to reply! Login or Register now!