Purification Showoff Thread

Back to General Chat

GrayEmbers (#1415)
Icon
Master Keeper
August 11th, 2018 12:03:18 PM
Who doesn't love a good RNG? And who doesn't love blindly purifying pets, hoping for the best but frequently releasing the worst?

Well I do, anyway. I'd love to see people share their best (and perhaps their worst) purified wild pets. Pets that you're keeping forever, pets that you're about to release but had to share the horror, pets with the best color schemes, or whatever you wanna share.

This is my girl Instagram, and I'd die for her. Two-color schemes are my favorite, and she has a nice cotton candy feel to her.

If you have 200 pets, it would be nice to show them off to us in small doses. Keeps the fun going longer, too. ;)

This post was edited August 11th, 2018 12:05:27 PM

Antimoany (#3821)
Icon
Scholar Alchemist • Moderator
Writing suggestion threads is my hobby
August 12th, 2018 7:28:57 AM
Along a similar vein, I'm really fond of my girl Mearle.

I'm developing an appreciation for pastel aesthetics of late, and I'm loving her soft blue-and-pink look. She almost looks custom!

I'm a volunteer moderator and would be happy to help you out with anything you need.
Custom pets and skins

Willow (#862)
Icon
Scholar Artisan
Looking to trade items for quests and such :D
August 14th, 2018 4:37:53 PM
wow those are both gorgeous!  This is probs my prettiest one found it the wild so far... I dont do it much but I should get into it more :)

Hadsvich (#5296)
Icon
Apprentice Keeper
Shiny.
October 23rd, 2018 11:47:20 PM

My first purified pet was, a bit unlucky. I prefer more darker colours, and I get neon green. Thanks, RNG.
I'll probably keep her though.

Dog (#196)
Icon
Practitioner Adventurer
October 24th, 2018 4:05:11 AM

Aww, I love cotton candy pets too.

My favorite purified pet is still this boy. I don't think I could have designed a more handsome lion!

Hexlock (#5288)
Icon
Scholar Merchant
October 24th, 2018 5:33:53 AM

I usually have pretty decent luck with purification, and so I purified this boy today. What a precious little butter gator!

Inspire (#5277)
Icon
Scholar Philosopher
Let happiness prevail for you
October 25th, 2018 4:37:43 AM

I purified this deer a little while ago and it's my absolute favorite!!! The colors look incredible together and there's so much cuteness to it!!! 

​​​​​​

Lineko (#2685)
Icon
Practitioner Adventurer
hear it hurgling
November 4th, 2018 1:32:58 AM

My favorite purification! Rahja, my warrior.

My other two favorites are Yukio and Lysander.

Lin|23|Virgo|She/They

You must be logged in to reply! Login or Register now!