Purification Showoff Thread

Viewing thread in General Chat

GrayEmbers (#1415)
Icon
Master Tailor
Total Posts: 9
Who doesn't love a good RNG? And who doesn't love blindly purifying pets, hoping for the best but frequently releasing the worst?

Well I do, anyway. I'd love to see people share their best (and perhaps their worst) purified wild pets. Pets that you're keeping forever, pets that you're about to release but had to share the horror, pets with the best color schemes, or whatever you wanna share.

This is my girl Instagram, and I'd die for her. Two-color schemes are my favorite, and she has a nice cotton candy feel to her.

If you have 200 pets, it would be nice to show them off to us in small doses. Keeps the fun going longer, too. ;)

1 month ago on August 11, 2018 19:03

Antimoany (#3821)
Icon
Apprentice Artisan
Community Moderator
Total Posts: 90
Along a similar vein, I'm really fond of my girl Mearle.

I'm developing an appreciation for pastel aesthetics of late, and I'm loving her soft blue-and-pink look. She almost looks custom!

I'm a volunteer moderator and would be happy to help you out with anything you need.

Custom pets and skins
1 month ago on August 12, 2018 14:28

Willow (#862)
Icon
Apprentice Artisan
Total Posts: 13
wow those are both gorgeous!  This is probs my prettiest one found it the wild so far... I dont do it much but I should get into it more :)

1 month ago on August 14, 2018 23:37

blxxdyrevenge2004 (#4936)
Icon
Apprentice Keeper
Total Posts: 15
Pet (#52456)

I got really really lucky with my boy Lumen being purified with only white and grays and that beautiful eye color~

1 month ago on August 15, 2018 11:29

You must be logged in to reply! Login or Register now!