Great Gray Skins [New Flying Fox and Requests]

Viewing thread in Art and Skin Services

GrayEmbers (#1415)
Icon
Master Tailor
Total Posts: 17

Skin of wings on a fox pet

I'm finally getting around to having a skin sales thread! I'd love to dabble some in different skins, including body modifications and realistic animal markings.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

PRICE: All Normal paintbrush skins are 2 Crystals to reprint. If you'd like to pay in Gold or mixed payment, post or shoot me a message.

EXISTING SKINS
[see all here]

FOX | Flying Fox | recolor requests open

Sparrow skin icon

CAT | Siamese Blanket (2 versions - solid and faded back) | recolor requests open for solid and faded

ALLIGATOR | Axolligator

WIPs

- Tuxedo cat white marking
- Redwing blackbird flying fox wings

RECOLOR REQUESTS

Simple recolors of existing skins (like a color modification) won't cost any extra as long as you're okay with others potentially reprinting the same skin. Simple gradients are fine too. A more complex recolor (like detailed falcon wing markings) might cost a bit extra.

If you'd like to see the same marking on another species, feel free to ask, but it'll take a bit longer. Some items and body modifications I might not be able to transfer gracefully.

COMMISSIONS

I'm open to talking about doing commissions for specific skins, though I don't have a solid price model in place yet. I can do markings or patterns, including following a reference of a character/fursona or from a real life pet's photo. Items or body modifications (like the fox wings) will be a bit iffier and more expensive.

If you're okay with the skin being public (so other users can reprint it too), I'll be happy to give a discount.

4 months ago on October 10, 2018 15:46

GrayEmbers (#1415)
Icon
Master Tailor
Total Posts: 17

I added a few new skins I've worked on in the last two months! The top post has been modified, but here they are modeled on my pets.

And for good measure, the older skin

21 hours ago on February 14, 2019 23:00

You must be logged in to reply! Login or Register now!