Brag about your pets

Back to General Chat

Dog (#196)
Icon
Practitioner Adventurer
October 21st, 2018 2:57:37 AM

Because they deserve it. :)

My favorite pet at the moment is this lovely horse. She is my very own unicorn. :)

Brag about your pets here!

PrinCSS (#5285)
Icon
Apprentice Artisan
CSS Profile designer.
October 21st, 2018 12:52:29 PM

My first boy here, and I adore him <3

PrinCSS. Aly. Profile dork, always!

Inspire (#5277)
Icon
Scholar Philosopher
Let happiness prevail for you
October 25th, 2018 4:42:58 AM

This is actually my starter pet but it's still one of my favorite!!! I chose the colors I did as they're my favorite and I just love the combination and how it all turned out!!! 

This post was edited October 25th, 2018 4:43:41 AM

Hadsvich (#5296)
Icon
Apprentice Keeper
Shiny.
October 27th, 2018 2:42:39 AM

This is my bear, Chia! I believe he was the first pet I created with a totem, and I love him a lot <3 He also takes care of my shop!

Galazybunny (#5240)
Icon
Scholar Artisan
October 28th, 2018 10:18:08 AM

I made this gorgeous girl today with a fox totem. She's part of a pair. The other half of the pair was also made today and is right beside her in my lair.

Evander (#37)
Icon
Senior Adventurer
Terris has destroyed this site again. It's not worth your time anymore.
November 14th, 2018 6:33:11 PM

Oh man, picking just one is impossible for me!!! I'll keep it to just two though. ;D

Helios is my first purified corruption, the one from the tutorial, and even though he's absolutely hideous underneath that gorgeous skin, I love him so much anyway. <3 Helios is also my ID pet (#37, just like me!).
picture of Helios, pet #37

And then there's Moonsea, my second Death Totem pet, who is named after one of my favorite Phildel songs. I absolutely adore his colors!!
picture of Moonsea, pet #56456

Inspire (#5277)
Icon
Scholar Philosopher
Let happiness prevail for you
November 15th, 2018 5:26:10 PM

I actually made Avalanche  Bricks  Lambent all in the same day yet they're my absolute favorites, eeeeeeek!!! I was granted the chance of earning three totems in one day and this is the ever glorious result!!!

You must be logged in to reply! Login or Register now!