Lol hi

Viewing thread in Introductions

JennaR146 (#5615)
Icon
Apprentice Hunter
Total Posts: 1

Saw this game on Youtube, thought I'd try it. It's fun, purifying is hard though, they don't love me even though I love them :-:

2 weeks ago on March 03, 2019 17:44

Poptarts (#2281)
Icon
Master Tailor
Total Posts: 61

@JennaR146(#5615) 

Welcome to Novilar Jenna! :) I really do hope you enjoy your time with the community. Please consider joining the Novilar Discord to become further connected with the community. There you can show off purified pets, advertise pets and items for sale and even have quicker access to purchasing items needed for completeling quest. 

And I agree purifying is hard. Easiest place in my opinion is the Savannah! :) Remember to always Free the pets in need so you get a 20% bonus. This works for all areas except the Tundra where you can get a 10% bonus for traveling the snow trail I believe and choosing purify it?

If you dont have options and you free a pet you can still achieve purification sometimes. 

The fastest way to get money is releasing sometimes since you can get between 1000-2999 gold? Never reaches 3000 or goes below 1000. I think.

-----

If you have any questions they can be answered in the Discord usually. 

Bow down and profess your love unto me. Or I shall destroy you.
2 weeks ago on March 05, 2019 04:32

shoegaze (#5225)
Icon
Master Adventurer
Total Posts: 15

hi! welcome to Novilar :-) I second Poptarts in saying that the Discord would be your #1 place to connect with other active players and have questions answered. 

2 weeks ago on March 05, 2019 17:35

LadyCregga (#5463)
Icon
Master Keeper
Total Posts: 327

Welcome to Novilar!

2 weeks ago on March 06, 2019 17:28

You must be logged in to reply! Login or Register now!