Pregnant pets in sales

Viewing thread in Help and Guides

Occultess (#1083)
Icon
Apprentice Adventurer
Total Posts: 46

Some time ago I've read that soon there will be a change to the pregnant pets in sales. The change was that the offsprings will go to the new owner instead of the old one.

Did this not change yet? I've bought a few pregnant pets and I did not get the offprings and now I'm stuck with other pregnant pets while others will get the offprings.

4 days ago on April 14, 2019 02:01

Poptarts (#2281)
Icon
Master Tailor
Total Posts: 64

Maybe someone paid to breed their Male with the Female and they ended up selling off the pregnant female? 

Because I am certain when my pregnant females sold the babies went to them. Could be wrong. 

Bow down and profess your love unto me. Or I shall destroy you.
3 days ago on April 15, 2019 05:26

Occultess (#1083)
Icon
Apprentice Adventurer
Total Posts: 46

Might be the case to have the males send the breed request and they get the baby, but I know I've read once in the forum that there are some bugs with the breeding system and I was wondering if they had been fixed or not. Anyway, I guess I will avoid buying pregnant pets from now on.

3 days ago on April 15, 2019 06:09

Poptarts (#2281)
Icon
Master Tailor
Total Posts: 64

I think it is something good to bring up to Digital. Because having a pregnant pet option in sales is false advertising in my opinion since it tricks the person into thinking they're getting offspring from it. 

If they show the option in classified it is clear to me that most would think they're getting babies out of it. 

Depending if that is the case where someone breeds their Male with someone's Female. 

If you want you can choose as many babies as you like from my territory to make up for the loss. They are all free. :) Just send me a message on Discord of the ones you want and I will send you them.

Most will be released anyways so no need to feel bad if you ask for more than you think is fair. ^-^ Just ask you would request ones you wont release right away for the intentions of making money. (You can still release)

@Occultess(#1083) 

Bow down and profess your love unto me. Or I shall destroy you.
11 hours ago on April 18, 2019 09:59

TheStoryTeller (#1642)
Icon
Master Adventurer
Total Posts: 35

Poptarts is right, its something worth letting the staff know about. Perhaps a sollution to this would be having the recipiant of the offspring written down in the same little 'notification' box that says the pet is pregnant. Like "This pet is pregnant! They are due in x days. View Father. Offspring will be sent to Username #usernumber"

10 hours ago on April 18, 2019 10:55

You must be logged in to reply! Login or Register now!