Can't breed pets of different species?

Viewing thread in Bug Reporting

TheStoryTeller (#1642)
Icon
Master Adventurer
Total Posts: 49

There's a new layout for the breeding page that only displays pets of the same species in the dropdown menus when selecting pets to breed. This is a great feature for when we don't have interspecies potions on hand.

But I can't find the option to breed two pets of different species even if I have an interspecies potion. I've looked everywhere on the page and I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I'm just not seeing a button somewhere. The option to use the interspecies potions when breeding with another user's pet is still available though. But I still don't know how to crosbreed my own pets.

This post was edited at April 19, 2019 01:19

3 months ago on April 19, 2019 01:18

Poptarts (#2281)
Icon
Master Tailor
Total Posts: 123

@TheStoryTeller(#1642) 

Yes, Digital still needs to add an all button if he has seen my message on the idea and suggestion section from a few days ago. 

You should still be able to breed any species together by just clicking on the breeding ground section and not pressing a species option. 

The only downside is you will have to keep pressing Breeding Grounds as the temporary all button if you wish to breed other pets of the same species then of different species again.

This post was edited at April 19, 2019 09:45

Bow down and profess your love unto me. Or I shall destroy you.
3 months ago on April 19, 2019 09:39

TheStoryTeller (#1642)
Icon
Master Adventurer
Total Posts: 49

@Poptarts(#2281) Oh thank you! I hadn't noticed you can still breed two pets of the dirrerent species before selecting a species option! That pretty much solves the problem I was having, but yes, adding a button for this would make things much clearer. I kept not noticing I could do this because the first few pets that show up in the dropdown menues are all horses and the rest of my pets were further down and I just didn't see them at first.

3 months ago on April 19, 2019 09:45

You must be logged in to reply! Login or Register now!