Fortunately/Unfortunately

Viewing thread in RPG and Games

Poptarts (#2281)
Icon
Master Tailor
Total Posts: 120

Introduction

Welcome, dear Novilar players to the Fortunately/Unfortunately game. The game is very simple and you can be as creative as you wish when writing your scenarios/sentences. How to play is simple, you will write out a scenario and write a fortunate and unfortunate event. It does not matter which goes first. 

Example: You walked to the store to purchase a bag of corn. Unfortunately, you dropped it onto the ground, some rolled into the nearby sewer or was stolen by pigeons. Fortunately, you were able to salvage more than half of the corn. 

Rules

1. No holding conversations on here, stick to the topic.

2. You can write either about yourself, a made-up character or the future player. 

3. Do not spam on here, wait till the next person responds on the topic before taking part in the forum game. 

4. Refrain from overly violent or discriminative scenarios. 

5. You can play off the person's scenario above you if you wish.

(ex:
P1: You got stuck in an elevator, fortunately, you were rescued, unfortunately, you waited there for 3 years. 
P2: After being stuck for 3 years in the elevator, unfortunately, a lot has changed and nobody remembers you. Fortunately, you won the lottery after arriving at a gas station for directions.)

6. If people started a chain of playing off a specific scenario, you are free to break that chain anytime and write your own scenario. 

This post was edited at May 02, 2019 20:34

Bow down and profess your love unto me. Or I shall destroy you.
2 weeks ago on May 02, 2019 20:24

Poptarts (#2281)
Icon
Master Tailor
Total Posts: 120

You were walking to work/class/event and suddenly you were transported into your dream reality. Fortunately, you could switch back in forth to your dream reality and the true reality. Unfortunately, you were arrested since traveling to different realms is considered illegal in your dream reality. 

Bow down and profess your love unto me. Or I shall destroy you.
2 weeks ago on May 02, 2019 20:26

LadyCregga (#5463)
Icon
Master Keeper
Total Posts: 451

You were walking to work/class/event and suddenly you were transported into your dream reality. Unfortunately, you find yourself in the middle of a train tunnel with a fast moving train heading your way. Fortunately, the quick thinking of two broke musicans called Knutsen & Ludvigsen pull you up and out of the train tracks at the last minute and landing just a few feet away from a badger resting comfortably in the duo's self-proclaimed "fastest rocking chair in Norway".

This post was edited at May 16, 2019 00:39

2 days ago on May 16, 2019 00:38

You must be logged in to reply! Login or Register now!