New to the game

Viewing thread in Introductions

Phoenix13 (#5715)
Icon
Apprentice Hunter
Total Posts: 3

Hey, I'm Phoenix13. I'm new, and I think this game is super awesome! If you have any tips for me, I'd appreciate that a lot. Thanks!

2 weeks ago on May 03, 2019 08:50

Valentino (#5670)
Icon
Scholar Keeper
Total Posts: 1

@Phoenix13(#5715) 

Welcome Phoenix13. My tip to you is to pick up any/all items that you come across while adventuring in all the different areas because you never know what you will be asked for when summoning the guardians to their alters (quests). =)

2 weeks ago on May 03, 2019 14:47

Poptarts (#2281)
Icon
Master Tailor
Total Posts: 120

@Phoenix13(#5715) 

Welcome Pheonix13 to Novilar, it is wonderful to have you join the family. :) I reccomend joining the Discord, there you can have direct communication with the community and the owner of the website. You can post suggestions, show off pets, art and even receive help on quest and selling pets and or resources. 

The shop gives out free food daily. So I would reccomend visiting.

https://www.novilar.com/foodCart

When helping an animal I would reccomend always attempting to purify it since you get a chance of purifying without much work. 

Make sure to attach a mini pet to your pet which you use to explore with in order to get boost. I would reccomend the Golden Beetle, Blue Bird and the Moray Eel since they give you an increase chance of encountering gold in explore.

Being either an Adventurer or a Tailor is a useful occupation since you get increased steps. 

This post was edited at May 03, 2019 14:58

Bow down and profess your love unto me. Or I shall destroy you.
2 weeks ago on May 03, 2019 14:56

Phoenix13 (#5715)
Icon
Apprentice Hunter
Total Posts: 3

Thanks for the tips!

2 weeks ago on May 04, 2019 00:24

LadyCregga (#5463)
Icon
Master Keeper
Total Posts: 451

Welcome to Novilar, Phoenix13!

2 days ago on May 16, 2019 00:21

You must be logged in to reply! Login or Register now!