Heyo

Viewing thread in Introductions

Endeolion (#5796)
Icon
Apprentice Mage
Total Posts: 1

Hey, just found this site randomly today while looking for good 'pet sim' websites (stuff like Neopets or Flight Rising). Seems pretty cool so far.

If you have any beginner tips feel free to shout them out, as I don't really have a clue what I'm doing ha ha.

1 week ago on June 08, 2019 15:46

Dottydove6161 (#5741)
Icon
Apprentice Keeper
Total Posts: 6

I and welcome! I am not exactly the person to ask questions, but I'm happy to help as much as I can!!!

1 week ago on June 08, 2019 17:00

Redpixel (#5780)
Icon
Practitioner Philosopher
Total Posts: 20

Hi! I've been on here for just over a week now and it's pretty cool!
A few things I've learnt (some really obvious!)
1. When adventuring, make sure you click on the item that appears in your top bar otherwise you won't actually pick it up! (It does tell you to do this, but I just clicked past it lol)
2. Unless it's a single piece of fruit, don't bother buying the items needed for your guardian quests. The reward is rarely worth the price of buying the items outright. The quest doesn't expire, so just let them sit till you've found the item whilst adventuring to complete it.
3. Pay attention to the new "Daily bonus" feature. Every day releasing a specific species will earn you more gold than usual! 
Also, I highly recommend you check out the Knowledge base. It's on your left hand side, listed under Folklore.

If you need anything, feel free to shoot me a message! 
Hope you enjoy yourself while you're here :D 

1 week ago on June 09, 2019 04:09

LadyCregga (#5463)
Icon
Master Keeper
Total Posts: 502

Welcome to Novilar!

6 days ago on June 10, 2019 04:20

Satto (#5804)
Icon
Apprentice Mage
Total Posts: 1
hi im new..

5 days ago on June 10, 2019 18:15

You must be logged in to reply! Login or Register now!