Returning after who knows how long

Viewing thread in Introductions

Kinghyena (#4754)
Icon
Apprentice Keeper
Total Posts: 1

Hey guys! Hyena here, it's been quite a while since I've actually been on this website. Adult life sort of took over after finally graduating from high school; and I was able to have access to a computer as easily until now. But, I'm mostly back now. I'll try and be on as much as I can. However I can't make any promises.

If you're interesting in being friends, don't be shy. Just send me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I promise I'm a friendly person; I'm just super shy.

5 months ago on August 21, 2019 19:03

Alexis7902 (#4258)
Icon
Apprentice Hunter
Total Posts: 8

Hi! I'd love to be friends. I also took a long hiatus and am now actively playing. It's just that the forums are SO dead on this site I try to play other games. If you have any other accounts on different sites let me know!

5 months ago on August 23, 2019 08:54

HiddenFire (#6503)
Icon
Scholar Artisan
Total Posts: 14

Hi I am more than happy to to be friends with anyone who wants to send me a friend request.

2 weeks ago on January 10, 2020 16:04

Luxtato (#6465)
Icon
Practitioner Mage
Total Posts: 37

I'd love to chat and be friends! :D
Though I'm unsure how to actually add friends here.

I'm pretty much luxtato on other sites, just let me know what else you play and we can chat there too ^^

2 weeks ago on January 11, 2020 21:01

Owl (#37)
Icon
Practitioner Scribe
Retired Moderator
Total Posts: 478

@Luxtato(#6465) The friend system has been down for quite awhile now, so new friends can't be added until it gets fixed.

The first two posts in this thread are from back in August anyway though. This thread was necro'd recently, hence it being at the top of the forum. It happens every so often that dead threads are revived on accident because the forums as a whole are so dead here and people just miss the date stamps sometimes.

1 week ago on January 12, 2020 14:06

CMoonwolf (#6584)
Icon
Apprentice Keeper
Total Posts: 13

wow that's creepy sad. dead threads. 

1 week ago on January 17, 2020 20:20

HiddenFire (#6503)
Icon
Scholar Artisan
Total Posts: 14

That's weird

1 week ago on January 17, 2020 23:29

You must be logged in to reply! Login or Register now!