Death Festival Halloween Event (Wheel of Fate)

Viewing thread in RPG and Games

Poptarts (#2281)
Icon
Master Tailor
Total Posts: 185

@Fennelroot(#4950)The Wheel of Fate has been spun, you eagerly watch as the wheel comes to a complete stop. "Congratulations! You have won a resource" Sofia cheers picking up a large brown box. "Close your eyes and choose an item!" She says. (You have won Navy Ink) 

@Prince(#647) "Oh, sorry friend but the wheel is currently broken down right now, since you walked all the way here, have a crystal! It is not a lot, but it is all I have on me" Sofia spoke. (You have received 1 crystal)

Bow down and profess your love unto me. Or I shall destroy you.
1 day ago on October 14, 2019 09:20

Fennelroot (#4950)
Icon
Scholar Artisan
Total Posts: 45

Spin wheel

1 day ago on October 14, 2019 10:02

Prince (#647)
Icon
Master Hunter
Total Posts: 165

spin wheel

|| Nicky || He/Him || Scorpio || site time +3 ||

please ping me or I probably won't notice!
1 day ago on October 14, 2019 13:54

Fennelroot (#4950)
Icon
Scholar Artisan
Total Posts: 45

Spin wheel

16 hours ago on October 15, 2019 00:04

Poptarts (#2281)
Icon
Master Tailor
Total Posts: 185

@Fennelroot(#4950)  You spin the Wheel of Fate, the wheel seems to go on forever, after a couple of more seconds of waiting, the wheel stops at a Small Pumpkin Bag. "Yay! Looks like you won a Small Pumpkin Bag." Sofia states reaching behind the stand and handing your prize. (You have won a Small Pumpkin Bag)

@Prince(#647)  You spin the Wheel of Fate, the wheel seems to go on forever, after a couple of more seconds of waiting, the wheel stops at a Small Pumpkin Bag. "Yay! Looks like you won a Small Pumpkin Bag." Sofia states reaching behind the stand and handing your prize. (You have won a Small Pumpkin Bag)

@@@@@@

Dear me, remember to look above this to include a spin that has been done today. 

This post was edited at October 15, 2019 09:59

Bow down and profess your love unto me. Or I shall destroy you.
6 hours ago on October 15, 2019 09:58

You must be logged in to reply! Login or Register now!