Death Festival Halloween Event (Witches Brew)

Viewing thread in RPG and Games

Poptarts (#2281)
Icon
Master Tailor
Total Posts: 185

@Fennelroot(#4950) You mix the potions together, the potion begins to release sparks and creating crackling sounds. You and Kael watch in amazement as the colors separate into pink and blue. "You crafted a Sex Change Potion, amazing job!" He says carefully pouring the colors into their own special tubes. (You have won a Sex Change Potion)

@Prince(#647) You mix a blue potion into distilled water and add in sodium. The potion is simple, it fizzles for a few moments before settling down. (You have created Testosterone Extract)

Bow down and profess your love unto me. Or I shall destroy you.
2 days ago on October 13, 2019 08:04

Fennelroot (#4950)
Icon
Scholar Artisan
Total Posts: 45

Mix potion

2 days ago on October 13, 2019 12:04

Prince (#647)
Icon
Master Hunter
Total Posts: 165

mix potions

|| Nicky || He/Him || Scorpio || site time +3 ||

please ping me or I probably won't notice!
2 days ago on October 13, 2019 12:18

Poptarts (#2281)
Icon
Master Tailor

@Fennelroot(#4950)  You mix the potions together, the potion begins to bubble and turns from green to purple. Kael looks at you impressed "Well, looks like you have brewed an Interspecies Potion" (You have won an Interspecies Potion)

@Prince(#647) You mix the potions together, the potion begins to release sparks and creating crackling sounds. You and Kael watch in amazement as the colors separate into pink and blue. "You crafted a Sex Change Potion, amazing job!" He says carefully pouring the colors into their own special tubes. (You have won a Sex Change Potion)

1 day ago on October 14, 2019 09:13

Fennelroot (#4950)
Icon
Scholar Artisan

Mix potion

1 day ago on October 14, 2019 10:04

Prince (#647)
Icon
Master Hunter
Total Posts: 165

mix potions

|| Nicky || He/Him || Scorpio || site time +3 ||

please ping me or I probably won't notice!
1 day ago on October 14, 2019 13:55

Fennelroot (#4950)
Icon
Scholar Artisan

Mix potions

16 hours ago on October 15, 2019 00:04

Poptarts (#2281)
Icon
Master Tailor

@Fennelroot(#4950) You accidentally cut yourself on a broken beaker. The blood trickles down your wrist and droplets of blood fall into a pot of chemicals. The mixture turns a dark red before losing the color. You look in amazement as a diamond lay floating in the now clear chemicals. Kael picks up the tongs beside him and removes a diamond. (You have won 1 crystal)

@Prince(#647) You mix the potions together, the potion begins to bubble and turns from green to purple. Kael looks at you impressed "Well, looks like you have brewed an Interspecies Potion" (You have won an Interspecies Potion)

6 hours ago on October 15, 2019 10:13

You must be logged in to reply! Login or Register now!