Pumpkin Carving Contest-October 2019

Back to Contests and Giveaways

Poptarts (#2281)
Icon
Master Tailor • Moderator
Bow down and profess your love unto me. Or I shall destroy you.
October 4th, 2019 4:57:16 PM

You walk up to a stand filled with dozens of pumpkins, you are greeted by Martin who hands you a pumpkin. "The Pumpkin Carving Contest is currently going on from the 5th to the 13th. People from around the world are taking part in this event, the prize will be 5 crystals to the best carving. So make sure to brush up on your artistic and creative skills. I look forward to seeing your creation."

Prize:
1st place 5 crystals.
2nd 1 crystal
3rd 15,000 gold

Starts:
October 5th-13th.

This image is from https://pixabay.com/vectors/pumpkin-cartoon-orange-stem-green-309453/ I do not own the image and am simply using it for the contest.

Rules:

1. Please use the image provided.

2. Post the submission here. If you need help downloading the image or posting please use the mod box, discord or private message Poptarts. 

This post was edited October 5th, 2019 2:25:02 AM

Ramirez33 (#5162)
Icon
Scholar Artisan
I AM THE RAAAAAAAAM
October 6th, 2019 7:56:11 PM

Here is my pumpkin
It is rather spoopy, but basic, tried to make it look like it was carved out of and cut. as well as glowing! Hope that is okay <3

Poptarts (#2281)
Icon
October 11th, 2019 7:21:35 PM

ANNOUNCMENT

Tomorrow is the last day to turn in your submissions! 

birdio (#5924)
Icon
Scholar Artisan
ooga booga
October 12th, 2019 12:07:51 PM

I tried to make it as realistic as possible in terms of how an actual pumpkin is carved, hope you like it!

Poptarts (#2281)
Icon
October 15th, 2019 2:24:42 PM

The contest has judged people on originality, creativity, Halloween theme, and effort. The decision was a difficult choice, but the group has come to a decision as both were hard to choose from and amazingly done!

The results are in! Congratulations on @Ramirez33(#5162)  for winning 1st place in the pumpkin carving contest! 5 crystals have been awarded to you.  
Congrats to @birdio(#5924)  for winning 2nd place! 1 crystal has been awarded to you! 

This thread has been locked