Midna's 1st Annual Holiday Giveaway ~! (OPEN)

Back to Contests and Giveaways

MidnightRose (#1731)
Icon
Apprentice Hunter
Eat the spaghetti to forgetti your regretti!
December 18th, 2019 12:55:50 PM

\

The end date/cutoff date to enter this giveaway is December 24th. I will stream the rolls on the 25th!

Hi there! I'm Midna, and I've decided that this year, that I want to do a special holiday giveaway for all of you here on Novilar! I'll introduce myself first. I'm a 20 y/o college student who plays this game purely for fun. I do art as a hobby and am majoring in some form of animal care, whether I end up in zoology or vet tech. 

I know everyone is mostly interested in what the prizes are so I'll show you first and then get to rules and how to enter this giveaway! 

The general prize pool is 50k gold, 30 crystals, and totems ( a total of 25) to create more pets with! 

Available totems are: Alligator x2, Bear x1, Deer x5, Eagle x1, Fox x2, Horse x2, Lion x2, Otter x5, and Snake x5. These are FCFS. 

Grand Prize:

25k gold, 15 crystals OR I buy you 15 crystals worth of stuff from the crystal exchange, and 10 totems of your choice. 

1st prize/place:

10k gold, 5 crystals OR I buy you 5 crystals worth of stuff from the crystal exchange, and 5 totems of your choice.

2nd prize/place:

7.5k gold, 5 crystals OR I buy you 5 crystals worth of stuff from the crystal exchange, and 5 totems of your choice. 

3rd prize/place:

7.5k gold, 5 crystals OR I buy you 5 crystals worth of stuff from the crystal exchange, and 5 totems of your choice. 

And 10 Runner Ups:

A piece of artwork from me! I will do a headshot of a character YOU own. 

Please note this prize will have a longer delivery time!  

Art examples on my insta here

1. One form per person, please! 
  2. One entry per person.
  3. You may not post forms for someone else.
  4. The end date/cutoff date to enter this giveaway is December 24th. I will stream the rolls on the 25th! No more entries will be accepted after the cutoff date for entries! 
  5. If you don't win, getting angry won't do antying. No raging, begging, etc. 
  6. Don't be rude to other entrants or me, the host. I will disqualify you. 
  7. Bribing me will also get you disqaulified. 
  8. Grand prize winner picks first! And then first, onto second, and then third. Runner ups do not need to wait. 
  9. All Novilar rules apply. 
  10. More rules will be added as I or a site mod tells me to add. 

Fill out the following form and post it here on the thread, and that's it! This giveaway is a RAFFLE. You can only have one entry. If you have any questions please PM me. 

>           Username

>           What's one thing you like to do over the holiday season?

--

And that's it!

Good luck and the happiest of holidays, whatever you celebrate!

The end date/cutoff date to enter this giveaway is December 24th. I will stream the rolls on the 25th!

Did a character amount check after typing enough to possibly hit the limit and based on the character count I got 254. So I'm assuming around 300 characters max.

Luxtato (#6465)
Icon
Practitioner Mage
I'm always up for chatting!
December 19th, 2019 5:11:09 AM

>           Username:  Luxtato

>           What's one thing you like to do over the holiday season?
    I love cuddling up in bed with some hot coco just watching dumb shows or movies. I never watch christmas movies unless I'm with my parent lol but it's nice to just stay home and cuddle up with all the animals!

DeltaRhysing (#6481)
Icon
Practitioner Mage
Have a lion totem? Message me. I may be open to a trade!
December 19th, 2019 8:21:53 AM

> Username: DeltaRhysing

>  What's one thing you like to do over the holiday season? One thing I like to do over the holiday season is baking. I love to attempt baking new things. This year I learned to make pie for the very first time and it as so much fun. 

laggingbehindreality (#6463)
Icon
Master Hunter
Yeeeeheehaw
December 19th, 2019 8:32:15 AM

>           laggingbehindreality (#6463)  

>           I'd really like to catch up on owed art. Especially since it's mostly payment for nice things my freinds did for me and I've really been procrastinating on it all...

Rhapsody (#447)
Icon
Senior Hunter
I really need to look at my message every month or so. :)
December 19th, 2019 9:35:44 AM

Username:  Rhapsody

What's one thing you like to do over the holiday season? Visit with family. My brother & his family are in Texas and my sister & hers are in Tennessee. I'm in North Carolina and live near my parents. Christmas is the one time we get together any more, even though it's not always in person. We actually TALK to each other instead of text messages or Facebook posts. Hearing their voices and spending time together is the best present ever.

lillystl3 (#6487)
Icon
Apprentice Artisan
December 19th, 2019 10:41:35 AM

> Username: lillystl3

> What's one thing you like to do over the holiday season?  I like to play computer games and talk with my younger sister! I also enjoy watching the stop motion rudolph movie since it was my favorite as a kid.

Prince (#647)
Icon
Master Hunter
December 19th, 2019 4:23:03 PM

>           Username: Prince

>           What's one thing you like to do over the holiday season? I like getting to do stuff with my family - I always see my parents everyday, but we don't usually have much time to actually spend time together. But every year around Christmas we go see the Nutcracker Ballet together, and my dad and I usually bake a lot too.

|| Nicky || He/Him || Scorpio || site time +3 ||

please ping me or I probably won't notice!

moonsickk (#6389)
Icon
Apprentice Alchemist
December 19th, 2019 10:13:12 PM

>           Username: moonsickk

>           What's one thing you like to do over the holiday season? I definitely want to pursue my art a little more, while in school I usually don't find time to paint and over the holidays I finally get some free time for my passion (:

LeaffeatherY (#6431)
Icon
Practitioner Artisan
This is shouting
December 20th, 2019 12:04:30 AM

>           Username:  LeaffeatherY 

>           What's one thing you like to do over the holiday season? I draw for other people almost 24/7

TheStoryTeller (#1642)
Icon
Master Adventurer
Don't mind me, just trying to find my misplaced spaghetti.
December 20th, 2019 2:44:45 AM

>           Username: TheStoryTeller

>           What's one thing you like to do over the holiday season? I like to just look at the snow, wether while it's falling, or after it's fallen, I like just looking at how pristine it looks on the roofs of other houses, aor berfore I take a step in it. I'm pretty sad that it hasn't snowed yet where I live xD it's just cold and that makes me tired. Besides snow related things, I love decorating and looking at all teh decorations everyone else in the neibourhood has already put up. It's really fun to see what everyone's decided to do for this year. 

Good luck to everyone and happy holidays!! :3

This thread has been locked