Game improvement suggestion

Back to Suggestions

CMoonwolf (#6584)
Icon
Apprentice Keeper
January 19th, 2020 6:04:19 PM

i hope they add some things like more activities to do when you have no energy for exploring. maybe other items to help get energy back quicker rather than waiting between explores. and maybe more ways to get pets like as in a adoption agency where people can abandon unwanted pets and others can go adopt or get them the way orphan strays are gotten in xanje. also i noticed only two minigames one i can't get to work and the other is virtually a rubicks cube to me so maybe update minigames to something easier to work and mayb more then just 2?

Spazz (#6715)
Icon
Practitioner Mage
Real eyes realize real lies
March 4th, 2020 3:16:42 PM

I had no idea where to put this, my apologies. When it comes to using things in the inventory can the default 'activity' be "use selected item" rather than have it be automatically set to "move to gallery"?

Life is like a poem
It doesn't have to rhyme
It doesn't have to look good
As long as you're proud of it
That's all that ever has to matter.

Evergem (#7239)
Icon
Apprentice Keeper
September 11th, 2020 11:34:13 AM

There is no button to just sell unwanted items; I've found you just have to sell it through your personal shop, which is annoying at times. This game is very reminiscent of Flight Rising to me, and they let you sell items either through the auction house or for a set price. Could that maybe be a thing here, for the sake of convinience? 

You must be logged in to reply! Login or Register now!