Contest: February 2020 (Winner Chosen)

Back to Contests and Giveaways

Poptarts (#2281)
Icon
Master Tailor • Moderator
Bow down and profess your love unto me. Or I shall destroy you.
February 4th, 2020 12:39:25 PM

Create a Cat Contest

Hello dear players, the staff decided to hold a contest, the prize being a Mythic Cat Totem. The rules of this contest are simple, design a Cat in Pet Demo, and begin designing the cat anyway you desire. You can use all of the marking options as the totem allows you full access to markings not provided by basic totems. Once you have completed your design please post the image here for all to see. 

1. Don't know how to post the picture? You can right click and open the image in a new tab, copy the url then return to your post and press CTRL and K.
1a Alternatively, simply right-click the image and choose "Copy image location" from the context menu.
2. On mobile? You can try downloading the image if you do not have the option to isolate the image to a new tab. Go to Lunapics and upload it there, scroll down until you see "Save or Share on FaceBook | Imgur | Pinterest | Twitter | Google Photos" And press Imgur, and choose from the IMGUR hosting codes, before pasting the link here, then enter link into the image option. 
3. No, you are not required to actually create a cat. 

Rules

1. Do not hold conversations on this topic, take it to private messages.
2. If you are in need of assistance please reach out to the staff through modbox.
3. You may only enter once, and post only one cat design. If you post more than one, you will be asked to remove all but one. 
4. Everyone is judged equally, those who enter will be placed in a raffle, the only requirement is to design the cat. 

Deadline: February 28th at 0:00 Novilar time. The 28th and 29th will be used for judging. 

This post was edited February 8th, 2020 9:55:32 AM

Bow down and profess your love unto me. Or I shall destroy you.