The Spotless Posse ~~ [a mr. clean fan club]

Back to Other Media

Owl (#37)
Icon
Practitioner Adventurer
Total Posts: 532

HELLO THERE!!! :D

Whether you be bald, balding, or cursed with a full head of hair, you are welcome here!

The Mr. Clean logo. A blue dark-to-light gradient circle behind Mr. Clean. He's a bald, white-eyebrow, tanned white man folding his arms while wearing a white t-shirt.

Mr. Clean is a staple mascot in advertisements for Mr. Clean-branded cleaning products. Introduced to the United States in 1958, Mr. Veritably Clean (yes, he has a first name!) is a mild-mannered man who loves seeing a clean home. He will work hard to get rid of dirt and grime so you don't have to! Well, you still have to work. Just not as hard as Mr. Clean does.

Some people headcanon Mr. Clean as an autistic aroace (aromantic asexual) who loves his special interest: cleaning!!
This fan club was inspired by that headcanon, but we welcome all respectful headcanons of this wonderfully kind and orderly man.

Would you like to join us in expressing our appreciation for this wonderful man?
It's really easy to do!

A blue and white Adopt-A-Highway sign that says "Mr. Clean's Spotless Posse" under an Adopt-A-Highway logo.

HERE'S HOW TO GET INVOLVED:

1. Pronounce yourself a member of Mr. Clean's Spotless Posse.

2. That's it! That's all you have to do!!!

100% Optional Things You Can Do To Celebrate Mr. Clean:

1. Add the Spotless Posse's Adopt-A-Highway sign to your profile or some other public place.
(Please clearly link back to this thread!)

2. Share GIFs of Mr. Clean on this thread and across the internet!

3. Write about your headcanons for Mr. Clean. Maybe even some tasteful fanfic? ;D

4. Anything else you can think of that you want to do! <3

3 weeks ago on February 6th, 2020 11:03:00 PM

Owl (#37)
Icon
Practitioner Adventurer

Official Spotless Posse Members:

Owl #37
PepperMint (#1911)

This post was edited February 8th, 2020 1:50:04 AM

3 weeks ago on February 6th, 2020 11:03:46 PM

PepperMint (#1911)
Icon
Master Adventurer
Total Posts: 133

I've... never heard of Mr. Clean before. But as someone who loves cleaning to help keep grounded, and is aroace, I suddenly feel compelled to pronounce myself a member of this impossibly welcoming posse. I can't just ignore an opportunity to openly express admiration for someone who loves cleaning this much.

A GIF of Mr. Clean moving his hips back and forth while dragging a cloth across a tabletop, likely from an advertisement.

A banner depicting a digital drawing of my avatar, with the text: Pepper, they/them, INFJ

2 weeks ago on February 7th, 2020 2:04:24 AM

Owl (#37)
Icon
Practitioner Adventurer

@PepperMint(#1911) Omg, wonderful gif! XD I added you to the member list too. c:

Could you please add a link to this thread on your profile, since you're using the sign there? ^_^

2 weeks ago on February 10th, 2020 8:52:21 PM

Owl (#37)
Icon
Practitioner Adventurer

@PepperMint(#1911) No worries. I forget stuff all the time. XD Thanks for fixing it! ^_^

2 weeks ago on February 10th, 2020 10:26:38 PM

You must be logged in to reply! Login or Register now!