Randomize Pet Game

Back to RPG and Games

Poptarts (#2281)
Icon
Master Tailor
Total Posts: 345
March 9th, 2020 7:03:00 PM

How to play this game is simple. You will go to Pet Demo and press on your assigned pet and you will press Randomize the number of times you were assigned. An example is, you are assigned a bear and to press Randomize 5 times, you will go to Pet Demo and press on the bear icon, look for the Randomize button and press it 5 times. Once you have your outcome you will right-click the image and press "Open image in new tab" If you are using a mobile device, hold the image until you get an option to open it in a new tab or tap it a few times until it opens in its own tab. You will then copy its URL and return to this screen and look for the icon that looks like a chain, it should be near in front of the flag icon and the chain icon with an x. Once you press it you will paste the url into the URL box. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules:
1. Do not hold a conversation here. If you have any questions please direct them to the modbox or private message me here or discord. 
2. Please only post one image.
3. Please only assign one pet to a player.
4. Please only assign a number between 1-10 if you are assigned a number that exceeds, you are free to choose your own number. 
5. If a player did not assign you any pet or number you are free to choose your own. 
6. You are free to upload the picture of your Randomized Pet if you have other alternatives. 
7. Please use Pet Demo. You are not required to actually create the pet.
8. Be careful of what buttons you press if you are carrying a totem! Staff will not reimburse you for the accident(s).

~~~

Let us begin!

~~

You will choose the Rabbit and press Randomize 3 times. 

This post was edited March 9th, 2020 7:13:28 PM

Bow down and profess your love unto me. Or I shall destroy you.

Roboto (#6751)
Icon
Practitioner Tailor
Total Posts: 9
March 9th, 2020 7:25:46 PM

Yiiikes... the other ones generated were not quite as garish.

Next person, Alligator randomized 4 times.

Prince (#647)
Icon
Master Hunter
Total Posts: 242
March 10th, 2020 1:46:26 PM

Next person: Lion, randomize 7 times

|| Nicky || He/Him || Scorpio || site time +3 ||

please ping me or I probably won't notice!