Creating Pets

Back to General Chat

Aulrene (#6950)
Icon
Scholar Adventurer
April 14th, 2020 7:57:34 AM

And.... I think I might have a sort of theme with how I design my pets. I'll start with the first and end with the latest, the one I realized I have a bit of a trend with. And while three might not indicate a trend, per say... I've only made three.... >.>

Rylek

Azura's Sky

Goldmoon

So... uh.... I guess I'll try to be more creative with the next totem? XD Thought I'd share my bit of silliness. :)

~Totem Designed Pets~

PepperMint (#1911)
Icon
Master Adventurer
dappervolk is here so i'll be online a lot less, but i'll try to reply to messages asap <3
April 14th, 2020 3:24:51 PM

Aww, these are absolutely gorgeous !! I totally get the theme thing - it wasn't until recently I went back into my territory and realized all my pets had coats of brown/gold themselves, haha. I do love the pattern on your fox/wolf, though,, will you be putting them up for breeding at any stage? 

A banner depicting a digital drawing of my avatar, with the text: Pepper, they/them, INFJ

Aulrene (#6950)
Icon
Scholar Adventurer
April 14th, 2020 3:58:42 PM

Brown, gold, and red is just lovely together. You know, I hadn't really thought about it, but there isn't really a limit of offspring. It'd be neat to see how many babies those two get get, so more than likely I will. <3 If you ever want to breed with them and they're not listed, just shoot me a message. :D

(edit)

Nailed it! Of course, though, it's easier to go away from neutral colors with a snake, but I'm statisfied with how this little noodle boy came out.

This post was edited April 14th, 2020 4:12:51 PM

~Totem Designed Pets~

You must be logged in to reply! Login or Register now!