June 2020: Avatar Fashion Show

Back to Contests and Giveaways

Poptarts (#2281)
Icon
Master Tailor • Moderator
Bow down and profess your love unto me. Or I shall destroy you.
June 1st, 2020 7:18:59 AM

It's June 1st everyone! And we would like to welcome you to another Avatar fashion show contest. We hope you all are staying safe in these odd times! 

Theme: Fruit

Use the Changing Room and dress up your avatar to match the theme of Fruit for a chance to win a prize! Avatars should reflect the Fruit theme through color and apparel choices.

Entries will be judged by two elements of their design:
- the creative use of items and color
- the design's relevance to the theme

To enter the contest, add a reply to this thread with your Fruit-themed avatar’s image. If you need assistance with saving, uploading, and/or posting your entry, please refer to This Tutorial. Further help can be provided there.

Deadline: June 25th at 11:59:59pm Novilar Time

Prize: 5 crystals

Rules:
1. Your entry MUST be of your own design. Do not copy anyone else’s avatars.
2. You may enter one (1) avatar. If you wish to change your entry, edit your post with the new entry before the deadline.
3. This thread is for entries, not conversation. If you have any questions, please contact staff via the modbox or direct messages.

This post was edited June 1st, 2020 7:48:44 AM

Poptarts (#2281)
Icon
Master Tailor • Moderator
June 1st, 2020 1:58:22 PM

Entry: poober333

This post was edited June 1st, 2020 2:10:57 PM

PepperMint (#1911)
Icon
Master Adventurer
dappervolk is here so i'll be online a lot less, but i'll try to reply to messages asap <3
June 1st, 2020 7:23:07 PM

Fruit: Fresh, Colourful and Vibrant as ever.

An image of my avatar dressed in: Rainbow wings, Rainbow dress, Blue hair, Green beanie, Yellow sunflower, and holding Red potion, and Pink flowers.

A banner depicting a digital drawing of my avatar, with the text: Pepper, they/them, INFJ

This thread has been locked