June 2020: Pet Fashion Show

Back to Contests and Giveaways

Poptarts (#2281)
Icon
Master Tailor • Moderator
Bow down and profess your love unto me. Or I shall destroy you.
June 1st, 2020 7:23:31 AM

It is June 1st and we decided to hold another Pet Fashion Show. Show off your prettiest and most favorite pets in this Fruit themed contest for a chance to win a prize. :)

Theme: Fruit (Feel free to say what fruit you are portraying if you like) 

You aren't restricted to just pet apparel. You can utilize pets' colors, markings, apparel, skin, scenes, and even their name to show off your Spring flair. Use your pet's Changing Room to access all the items Novilar has to offer. (It's allowed and encouraged!!) To reach your pet's Changing Room, go to their "Manage Items" page and there will be a link near the top there. Alternatively, you can add your pet's ID number at the end of this url:
https://www.novilar.com/petchangingroom/

(Add the pet's ID at the end, like this: https://www.novilar.com/petchangingroom/31)

Entries will be judged by two elements of their design:
- the creative use of items which complement the pet
- the design's relevance to the theme

To enter the contest, add a reply to this thread with your Fruit-themed pet's image. If you need assistance with saving, uploading, and/or posting your entry, please refer to This Tutorial. Further help can be provided there.

Deadline: June 25th at 11:59:59pm Novilar Time

Prize: 5 crystals

Rules:
1. Pets must be adults to qualify for this contest. They also need to belong to you.
2. Death Totem (permanently corrupted) pets are not eligible for this contest.
3. You may enter up to two (2) pets. If you wish to change your entr(y/ies), edit your post accordingly before the deadline.
4. This thread is for entries, not conversation. If you have any questions, please contact staff via the modbox or direct messages.

Note:
Using a skin in your entry does not automatically improve your chance of winning. The entirety of a pet's design will be taken into account during judging.

Poptarts (#2281)
Icon
Master Tailor • Moderator
June 1st, 2020 2:00:07 PM

Entry: poober333

Entry: poober333

This post was edited June 1st, 2020 2:10:32 PM

Occultess (#1083)
Icon
Apprentice Adventurer
Need...more...horse... totems!
June 8th, 2020 3:27:21 AM

Say hello to my watermelon horsy ^^

The banana you always forget to eat :(

This post was edited June 8th, 2020 6:33:02 AM