July 2020: Avatar Fashion Show

Back to Contests and Giveaways

Poptarts (#2281)
Icon
Master Tailor • Moderator
Bow down and profess your love unto me. Or I shall destroy you.
July 2nd, 2020 7:54:26 AM

It's July 2nd everyone! We hope you all are staying safe and healthy. We are looking forward to seeing all of your wonderful designs and creativity. 

Theme: Barrens 

Use the Changing Room and dress up your avatar to match the theme of Barrens for a chance to win a prize! Avatars should reflect the Barrens theme through color and apparel choices.

Entries will be judged by two elements of their design:
- the creative use of items and color
- the design's relevance to the theme

To enter the contest, add a reply to this thread with your Barrens-themed avatar’s image. If you need assistance with saving, uploading, and/or posting your entry, please refer to This Tutorial. Further help can be provided there.

Deadline: July 25th at 11:59:59pm Novilar Time

Prize: 5 crystals

Rules:
1. Your entry MUST be of your own design. Do not copy anyone else’s avatars.
2. You may enter one (1) avatar. If you wish to change your entry, edit your post with the new entry before the deadline.
3. This thread is for entries, not conversation. If you have any questions, please contact staff via the modbox or direct messages.

This post was edited July 2nd, 2020 8:11:11 AM

Solarion (#2251)
Icon
Master Keeper
July 31st, 2020 6:06:34 PM

As the fox Tundra Winds continues on their journey through the barren arctic tundra, loyal human companion Solarion is also dressed for such a venture. She's even carrying a bag to hold Tundra Winds' finds. :D

Poptarts (#2281)
Icon
Master Tailor • Moderator
August 1st, 2020 8:00:32 AM

@Solarion(#2251) Congrats on winning the contest! You will be sent your prize shortly. 

This thread has been locked