Get social on our forums

Back to General Chat

LupinWulf (#1064)
Icon
Scholar Mage
July 17th, 2020 4:43:44 PM

So I noticed there isn't a specific thread for the daily task of fourm posting. Granted most people seem to just join in on fourm games or other random such posts, however I thought it might be nice to have one just for this. So come say hello or reply with "this is my daily post" or what have you. Would at the very least be a nice way to keep track of activity, for those that decide to use it <3

Scooter (#7191)
Icon
Apprentice Mage
Hii
July 22nd, 2020 1:41:19 PM

1.How do you play the games (fox box) on mobile

2. What happens to a baby that is born but u have no space

Quinn98 (#5869)
Icon
Practitioner Hunter
August 6th, 2020 11:25:03 PM

Hi Yall

Ello Peoples. 

The blackest night must end in dawn,
The sun dispel the dreamer's fear:
When shall my soul's bleak, hopeless pain<

Quinn98 (#5869)
Icon
Practitioner Hunter
August 7th, 2020 11:56:19 PM

is no one else playing?

Ello Peoples. 

The blackest night must end in dawn,
The sun dispel the dreamer's fear:
When shall my soul's bleak, hopeless pain<

LupinWulf (#1064)
Icon
Scholar Mage
August 10th, 2020 2:25:15 AM

I'm still playing, just slowly xD

This game tends to be my place to go after a long work day, whenever I'm anxious or need to relax. It's quite good for that since it's such a low stress game, but the flip side of that coin is that I only log in occasionally. Still definitely active though! Just casually <3

@Scooter(#7191) 

Unfortunately I haven't been able to get that game to load on mobile, possibly because it uses flashplayer which tends to not be very mobile friendly, but that is just a guess on my part?

And as for baby pets that hatch when you no longer have the space for them, as far as I know they still stay in your unsorted box until you make more space, so there's no worries about losing them, at least last time I checked. The site may have updated this though, so its best to check by asking in the help and guides section of the forums. Probably for both questions 

@Quinn98(#5869) @Rogue(#6649) @harasdumarais(#7203)  Hello everyone! Glad to see you all and I hope you're enjoying the site. Also to Harasdumarais, its pretty amazing to hear we have people playing even in France! I'm a US player, Washington state. If you all don't mind me asking, where else do you all come from?

You must be logged in to reply! Login or Register now!