Item & Pet Giveaway!

Back to Contests and Giveaways

Fuzzball89 (#4424)
Icon
Apprentice Mage
July 8th, 2021 3:04:21 AM

Unfortunately I don't have enough time for all the pet sites I have joined, so I'm quitting and giving away my stuff for those who can use them! This site is fun and unique, and I hope it prospers for many years!

I have about 250 items and only 6 pets.

If you see a pet you really like, let me know! As for items, let me know if you're looking for anything specific (an exact item) or something in a general category (minipets, apparel). I cannot guarantee anything specific, but I have things in *almost* every category! Think of this as a wishing well; throw in a wish and I'll deliver if I can!

Cywen (#8989)
Icon
Scholar Keeper
July 9th, 2021 2:32:32 AM

I really like Mercury so I would be quite happy to buy him. Do you have 2-5 Grey Slime?

Good luck for the future.

Fuzzball89 (#4424)
Icon
Apprentice Mage
July 13th, 2021 10:33:09 PM

@Cywen(#8989)  I don't have any grey slime, sorry! Are you interested in anything else? General consumables or pet apparel maybe?

Also it's been a long time since I've been here, is there a way to give a pet to someone or is it strictly through selling?

Cywen (#8989)
Icon
Scholar Keeper
July 16th, 2021 2:06:19 PM

OK, that's fine.

Either by selling or by gifting pets. When you go to your territory and you see all of the thumbnails images of your pets at the bottom part of each pet thumbnail there are green icons. The green icon of a gift/present is the one you can use to send/give/gift a pet to someone else.

Skelli (#9102)
Icon
Apprentice Artisan
July 24th, 2021 1:32:10 PM

I just joined a few days ago, so I am sorry to hear you are leaving! I'd be grateful for Shadow and anything else you don't mind tossing my way. Good luck with real life!

You must be logged in to reply! Login or Register now!