Reviving a Dying Site

Back to General Chat

DeltaRhysing (#6481)
Icon
Practitioner Mage
Looking for Wolf Totems. Willing to pay 15k-20k!
July 29th, 2021 6:30:49 AM

Hey all,

First I'd like to start off with the hope that everyone is having a spectacular day. 

Over the last few months, I've kind of taken a hiatus from this site due to it being rather..inactive. Things weren't selling, the forums were well.. Just as dead as always... But then I thought to myself... It doesn't NEED to be this way.

Novilar is a great site, with great pets and if there were more people playing, it'd make it even greater. The market would flow so much easier, making it even easier to collect and adventure to your hearts content. 

I'd love to bring in more traffic of people willing to give it a go, willing to enjoy all the wonders Novilar has to offer. 

So with that said, I'm looking for ideas on how to 'advertise' sort of. I don't play on many pet sites anymore, as I've become more of an xbox player (sort of), but maybe as a community, we can make things bustling!

LatorLapras (#8938)
Icon
Senior Adventurer
Helllo :)
July 29th, 2021 9:05:09 AM

Welcome back!

Also I'm probably not the best with ideas but maybe you can create pets via totems, do quests, dress up avatars, do daily activities, breeding, trading also creating items.

Those are some of the common ideas maybe,  or who knows maybe even  making turtorials could help

Pest (#613)
Icon
Apprentice Scribe
haha what
July 31st, 2021 1:25:32 AM

I just logged on myself for the first time in... a year? Maybe? I like this game but most games i just stop playing from time to time:/

but yeah i suppose the best way to like advertize is just to bounce around on social media and show off pets etc, show what this game is and that it’s actually fun!

Cywen (#8989)
Icon
Scholar Keeper
August 1st, 2021 12:01:20 AM

I'm always breeding my pets and doing the daily guardian quests and spinning the wheel. I'm willing to offer any who are interested a free breeding choice of any of my pets. You choose the pair in my territory, I will breed that pair noting the user ID# for the babies to be sent straight to you. I quite often have pets for sale and up for breeding.

This post was edited August 5th, 2021 1:23:41 AM

IRZanadu (#2043)
Icon
Apprentice Alchemist
August 18th, 2021 3:44:59 PM

I am afraid I am one who quit for awhile too. I think getting this game listed in some of the sites that list top games would give it a boost. A vote button would have to link to those sites so we can get more player. That is where I usually go to look for tick and rpgs. 

Ruscell0 (#8339)
Icon
Apprentice Artisan
someone please tell me why the last update is a year ago...
August 28th, 2021 9:35:45 PM

Thing is, it's really hard to keep a site going without constant updates...are there any staff still active? Maybe we could make some player held events?

Cywen (#8989)
Icon
Scholar Keeper
September 23rd, 2021 7:45:42 AM

I got distracted for a bit so went on a few weeks hiatus. Now I'm back and still enjoying the site. I hope everything all right too with the staff and owner.

Alec (#9524)
Icon
Apprentice Keeper
September 23rd, 2021 2:59:07 PM

I got this a few weeks ago and I'm really enjoying this. Maybe if we advertise on other sites. Maybe offer rewards or something for sharing posts? If that's possible I don't know a lot about coding and stuff.

You must be logged in to reply! Login or Register now!