Pumpkin Art Contest

Back to Contests and Giveaways

runeowl (#2)
Icon
Scholar Scribe • Co-Founder
I, for one, like Roman Numerals.
October 3rd, 2016 4:29:22 PM
Pumpkin Art Contest

Light up the town with your creative jack-o-lantern art and give yourself the chance to win a free Death Totem. Everyone who participates in this category will be rewarded with an event-exclusive icon and vista!

Valid Entry Types:
  • Pumpkin Carving (a photo of a real pumpkin you’ve carved for this event! Previous year’s photos or pumpkins that you did not carve yourself are prohibited)
  • Pumpkin Drawing (your own illustration that includes a carved pumpkin in any medium (including but not limited to paints, pencils, paper crafting, a tablet, etc) 
  • Carved Pumpkin depicted in any other artistic medium (crafted plushie, sculpture, embroidery, fondant cake frosting, animation, etc) 
Judging Criteria: 
  • Creativity / use of materials (points out of 10)
  • Relevance to Novilar (points out of 10)
  • Artistic merit (points out of 5) 
Prizes: 
First Place: One Death Totem 
Second Place: 5 crystals of premium currency

Everyone who submits an entry to this category will receive a Pumpkin Icon and Haunted Vista

Rules:
Each player may submit one entry per contest type (for a total of up to three different entries) but can only win once. You can host images on any image hosting site, portfolio, or social media. Simply credit your entry to Novilar somewhere in or near the image when posting off-site. Please feel free to post your entry to the Pumpkin Art Contest below! 

Entries will be accepted via replies to this thread until October 30th, midnight server time. On this date the thread will be locked and entries judged by the staff. Winners will be announced on October 31st. 

This post was edited October 7th, 2016 1:58:35 PM

Animosity (#455)
Icon
Master Merchant
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
October 3rd, 2016 9:20:22 PM
My art isn't the best but participation is fun. xD It is supposed to be the Horse Guardian.. :T

Dog (#196)
Icon
Practitioner Adventurer
October 3rd, 2016 11:06:41 PM
Okay, I was going to crochet something for this but I realized I am not in the mood for that. Problem is, I'm terrible at all other forms of art.

So I decided to make a pixel version of the grinning pumpkin. 

Yes, that is my real entry. Sorry for being horrible but I want the vista and icon. :p

This post was edited October 3rd, 2016 11:07:08 PM

cadexn (#14)
Icon
Master Merchant
What is the secret code?
October 4th, 2016 8:22:26 PM
Just a quick baked pumpkin decorated cake i shamelessly snatched from pillsbury's!

This post was edited October 4th, 2016 8:24:09 PM

runeowl (#2)
Icon
Scholar Scribe • Co-Founder
I, for one, like Roman Numerals.
October 5th, 2016 11:23:43 AM
@cadexn I'm sorry, but this won't be accepted as a submission for this category. Please feel free to PM me if you would like an explanation. :)

--Queen-- (#593)
Icon
Scholar Artisan
hmm?
October 5th, 2016 4:53:03 PM
Here is my entry! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I drew a concept up based on the Death Raven!

This post was edited October 6th, 2016 9:16:41 PM

*shrieks* <3

This thread has been locked