Ruin a Wish: The Game

Viewing thread in RPG and Games

LadyCregga (#5463)
Icon
Master Keeper
Total Posts: 451

Granted. However, that does not stop the world from fleeing into the underground to build new civilizations the moment they get so weary of listening to and doing things for you as a leader of a not-so-free-world-anymore.

I wish I was a Rainbow-Butterfly-Unicorn-Kitty.

This post was edited at April 28, 2019 21:12

2 weeks ago on April 28, 2019 21:11

Poptarts (#2281)
Icon
Master Tailor
Total Posts: 120

Granted. You were taken into captivity by the government and test were done on you. People feared you instead of loved you since people fear things that they dont understand and things they feel shouldnt exist. The company who had made the cartoon ended up fighting to be given the rights to own you since they came up with the concept. After gaining ownership of you, they forced you to do live action movies and a TV show without pay since animals are considered lesser beings despite you being sentient. 

I wish I was the greatest and most successful investor in the world. 

Bow down and profess your love unto me. Or I shall destroy you.
2 weeks ago on May 01, 2019 21:28

LadyCregga (#5463)
Icon
Master Keeper
Total Posts: 451

Granted. You became the next "Wizard" or in this case "Witch" of Menlo Park, reinventing all of Thomas Edison's creations. You meet an acceptable level of success with items such as concrete furniture, better lightbulbs, and recording devices, however they all break when customers use them 100 times in their life.

I wish I could spend two months with the Okee Dokee Brothers accompanying them on another inspirational, yet musical nature hiking trip.

This post was edited at May 16, 2019 00:29

2 days ago on May 16, 2019 00:28

You must be logged in to reply! Login or Register now!