Ruin a Wish: The Game

Viewing thread in RPG and Games

ChangelingBlade (#5862)
Icon
Apprentice Mage
Total Posts: 4

Granted. However, the books disappear after you transport yourself out of them, causing you to have to buy new copies every time you want to go into a book (because if you used someone else's copy, it wouldn't be your book).

I wish that I had all the features of an aquatic creature (fins, gills, the like) and could survive underwater, but I was still fundamentally human, and could live on land as well. Like an amphibian but cooler.

2 months ago on July 17, 2019 22:02

LadyCregga (#5463)
Icon
Master Tailor
Total Posts: 558

Granted. You've become a being that's half lagoon creature, half Aquaman. Because the sun has grown ever intense through the years, you're only able to walk on land at night, or in dark places such as the very bottom of the ocean.

I wish I invented the first-ever, trackless space roller coaster.

2 months ago on July 17, 2019 23:08

ChangelingBlade (#5862)
Icon
Apprentice Mage
Total Posts: 4

That's actually not a terrible curse.
Granted! However, you quickly find out that there's a very real possibility of the roller coaster being thrown off-course due to the lack of track (and the fact that it's in space). Because you didn't realize that this was a problem sooner, many people were hurt during the first opening of your trackless space-coaster, and you were sued. A lot.

I wish that I could speak and understand the language of animals.

2 months ago on July 18, 2019 07:35

LadyCregga (#5463)
Icon
Master Tailor

Granted! You're able to understand every word they say. At first, you enjoy being a modern-day Doctor Dolittle, however you learn too much of their vocabulary and sayings, including the countless fighting words and insults for humans and everything else. You do your best to speak diplomatically to all you meet, until a slip of the tongue angers a matriarch elephant, who raises her trunk high and begins to charge at you with rage, along with the other members of her herd before you get the chance to apologize.

I wish I had access for a special reset button to fix the economy whenever it crashed or falls apart.

2 months ago on July 18, 2019 18:24

Quinn98 (#5869)
Icon
Scholar Hunter
Total Posts: 22

Granted, you now have your own special version of the CLICK remote for the economy. BUT, due to the resetting people start to forget the lessons they learn from the bad choices they make and there formake further bad choices so you have to use the remote more than you intended.

I wish I could shift into dragon and wolf forms.

Ello Peoples. 

The blackest night must end in dawn,
The sun dispel the dreamer's fear:
When shall my soul's bleak, hopeless pain<

2 months ago on July 19, 2019 17:41

LadyCregga (#5463)
Icon
Master Tailor

Granted, however, you can only stay in one form for 48 hours (2 days)!

I wish there were more official, non-profit programs to help young adult shut-ins enter society like the ones in Japan, but for everywhere else in the developed and developing worlds.

2 months ago on July 22, 2019 09:12

Bibble (#5959)
Icon
Apprentice Philosopher
Total Posts: 7

Granted, but they become even better than you expect, and these people are now taking over the world.

I wish I was able to adopt every animal in need

1 month ago on August 11, 2019 12:51

birdio (#5924)
Icon
Scholar Artisan
Total Posts: 7

Granted, but they're so many that they end up neglected regardless.

I wish I could have 3 dogs

1 month ago on August 11, 2019 15:05

You must be logged in to reply! Login or Register now!