Get to Know Novilar Users! - Game

Viewing thread in RPG and Games

Artex (#208)
Icon
Scholar Alchemist
Total Posts: 12
Greetings,

This is a straightforward forum game that sees each participant answer one question and ask one new question.

Player #1: Do you prefer night or day?
Player #2: Night. What is your favorite film?

And so on. It is simple, but entertaining, and quite neat to see little views of the community's life. Please remember to align questions with what is permitted by the TOS, and certainly nothing deeply personal or revealing about an individual.

Let's begin this by asking the following...
Does your chosen Guardian have a deep connection to you, or was the decision based on something else?

Best,
- Artex

2 years ago on September 17, 2016 21:42

Owl (#37)
Icon
Master Tailor
Community Moderator
Total Posts: 398
A. Deep is kind of an intense word, but I'd say somewhere in the middle for me.

Q. Do you have a "dream outfit" for your avatar on Novilar yet? If so, what is it?

2 years ago on September 17, 2016 22:16

runeowl (#2)
Icon
Scholar Scribe
Co-Founder
Total Posts: 399
ohh, yes :) My dream outfit includes the huge flowing cape from the Mage's set and whatever might match, ha. 

Q: If you had to live in one of the Explore Regions, which would you pick?

2 years ago on September 18, 2016 02:22

Miranda (#1)
Icon
Scholar Artisan
Co-Founder
Total Posts: 250
A: The forest! So peaceful and green.
Q: If you have 50 crystals to spend right now, how would you spend it?

?
2 years ago on September 18, 2016 02:31

Owl (#37)
Icon
Master Tailor
Community Moderator
A. Totally would buy a year of premium. x-x Or... maybe a bunch of paintbrushes. I need a few deluxe and crystal as it is... Dang it, Miranda! You're a stumper! :P But yeah, I'd go with paintbrushes.

Q. If you had to pick your guardian all over again but couldn't pick the one you have now, which guardian would you pick? :o

2 years ago on September 18, 2016 04:02

Sin (#288)
Icon
Apprentice Adventurer
Total Posts: 50
A: That's a hard one, because it took me forever to decide to begin with, but it would be either Lion, Wolf, or Horse, I think.

Q: Going further with that, if you could have any animal species at all as your guardian, not including any of the ones we have, what animal would it be and why? Or I suppose, in simpler terms - what's your favourite animal, not including the guardians?

2 years ago on September 18, 2016 16:34

Miranda (#1)
Icon
Scholar Artisan
Co-Founder
Total Posts: 250
A: Giraffe. Could you imagine the majesty of a forever tall giraffe guardian!? Neck extending into the clouds...
Q: Lets do an easy one! Coffee or Tea?

?
2 years ago on September 18, 2016 17:18

Artex (#208)
Icon
Scholar Alchemist
Total Posts: 12
A: That is a solid tea for me. Matcha, standard green, English breakfast, Irish breakfast, Earl Grey... yes, please.

Q: Currently, what might your favorite song be?

2 years ago on September 18, 2016 18:18

Royal (#128)
Icon
Apprentice Mage
Total Posts: 9
A: The Judge by Twenty One Pilots. Started out being meh about their music, but this song is honestly my jam!

Q: What's your social media site of choice if you have one?

2 years ago on September 18, 2016 21:28

Owl (#37)
Icon
Master Tailor
Community Moderator
A. Facebook. It's the only way I'm able to stay up-to-date with the lives of the online friends I'm super close to.

Q. If you had to pick one Disney song to listen to on repeat for a full 10 hours, what would it be?

2 years ago on September 19, 2016 02:42

You must be logged in to reply! Login or Register now!