Bear Mama's Pet Sales

Back to Pet Sales and Trades

Akikira (#492)
Icon
Master Mage
On a scale of 0 to effort, if it take's more than 0, It's not worth the effort.
October 23rd, 2016 9:34:13 PM
Disclamer- not all of these will be bears! But I do love me my Burr's, so I'll make sure to keep a bunch avalible!

Black Light Bear's

The parents are Tiachren and Volos!
25k a Cub (Discounts avalible!)

Ocean Kits

The parents are Sienna and Kyanos!
3k a Kit!

Blue Bear-y's!

The parentd are Skylar and Zola!
3k a cub!

Cotton Candy Cubs!

The parents are Melody and Treble!
2k a cub!

Early Flurries Cubs!

The parents are Wenzel and Nadezhda!
2k a cub!

This post was edited November 3rd, 2016 10:53:17 AM

november123 (#323)
Icon
Scholar Keeper
when tried: talking strangely, have no idea what is going on and answers wrong questions...
October 24th, 2016 3:48:29 AM
If you get a brindle bear I would buy one any gender XD

check out my gallery! 
Tranditional art gallery

[url=https://www.novilar.com/forum/thread/521]Skeleton breeding den, have different pets avaible and also color! right now we have, wolf, deer, lion,

Akikira (#492)
Icon
Master Mage
October 24th, 2016 11:51:02 AM
Duly noted. However I am not breeding unless a cub is requested. (Pre-orders, basically) This is to retain their 'rarity' and to keep track of/control who gets a black light bear. ^_^ Can't have too many duplicates running around! If you would like a brindle cub, it's more of a  "I would like to purchase/pre-order a brindle black light baby!" And then I'll see what i can do. :)

This post was edited October 24th, 2016 12:04:41 PM

november123 (#323)
Icon
Scholar Keeper
when tried: talking strangely, have no idea what is going on and answers wrong questions...
October 24th, 2016 12:04:10 PM
XD lol though you do have a unnamed brindle(black bear cub) if you are selling that I can quickly earn the money and pay ya XD

check out my gallery! 
Tranditional art gallery

[url=https://www.novilar.com/forum/thread/521]Skeleton breeding den, have different pets avaible and also color! right now we have, wolf, deer, lion,

Akikira (#492)
Icon
Master Mage
October 24th, 2016 12:05:05 PM
Nope. That's my little boo bear. I just haven't named them yet. ^_^ If the one that tiachren is expecting is born a brindle, I will accept the offer and sell you that baby. However, I need another skelly for my collection, so I'll be keeping the cub if it isnt. 
This post was edited October 24th, 2016 12:07:23 PM

november123 (#323)
Icon
Scholar Keeper
October 24th, 2016 12:05:05 PM
And what are the discounts for thus?  :3 because if there are discount then I will buy one more it's for a friend I will wait til ya have a brindle bear then :3 that is the only thing besides lion and otter I am missing
This post was edited October 24th, 2016 12:05:50 PM

check out my gallery! 
Tranditional art gallery

Akikira (#492)
Icon
Master Mage
October 24th, 2016 12:09:49 PM
Discounts are available through various methods. such as paying with crystals, paying in items, providing a quick birth, or commissioning artwork from me. (mostly commissioning artwork though, as i need to focus on selling that.)
If you are purchasing for a friend, please have your friend post here and order it themselves. then you can just send them the funds to pay me when their bear is ready. ^_^

november123 (#323)
Icon
Scholar Keeper
October 24th, 2016 12:28:10 PM
i am getting two, but i will get one for  now XD i can pay with art commission but i do tranditional arts, if you check my art gallery there will be examples of what icn do. the first three pictures is the one i done recently but stop doing. i can give them to you if you want one or two of them

check out my gallery! 
Tranditional art gallery

november123 (#323)
Icon
Scholar Keeper
October 24th, 2016 2:12:35 PM
Oh oops my bad I misunderstand it. But then I will order one then. I was hoping to get brindle bear cub. :p 

check out my gallery! 
Tranditional art gallery

This thread has been locked