Helpful Trophy Nominations

Back to Contests and Giveaways

runeowl (#2)
Icon
Scholar Scribe • Co-Founder
I, for one, like Roman Numerals.
December 21st, 2016 3:59:04 PM

Helpful Trophy Nominations 

Comment below with any user(s) you think should receive the Helpful Trophy for their user profile!
Actions deserving of this trophy include (but are not limited to): 

- being exceptionally helpful or generous in Chat 
- welcoming new players, or running giveaways
- responding to questions in the forums, or posting useful guides
- generally being a positive and supportive member of the community 

This post was edited December 21st, 2016 3:59:18 PM

Animosity (#455)
Icon
Master Merchant
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
December 21st, 2016 5:34:58 PM
I nominate DW and Yuuki. Both are very helpful and patient in the chat when new players come online o:!!

DW also always helps me out with quest items I need even when I cannot help her much in return. She has a very kind soul and of course deserves this! <33

DW (#19)
Icon
Master Merchant
Love you too, Yuu.
December 21st, 2016 6:24:51 PM
Well I need to nominate these three wonderful people. Yuu, as he has given us many useful guides, help me with many quests and without him, I wouldn't even be a Novilar user. Animosity, she has been very helpful to me and many of the other users in chat.  Next is Dren, he has help me and other with quests.

I also need to nominate the wonderful staff for all they do for the site and us, the users. :)

EnviousRobin (#929)
Icon
Senior Mage
Ohh~ the Moonmen want things their way, but we make sure they see the Sun.
December 22nd, 2016 2:49:40 AM
I'd like to second Nominations on Yuu, DW, and Animosity. They are all incredibly friendly, and help out newcomers when they can. They all helped me figure out the game, and helped me find quest items even when I couldnt trade them anything in return. :)

Transmasculine || He / Him / His

Yuu (#20)
Icon
Master Merchant
-quietly raises an army of cats-
December 31st, 2016 8:16:17 PM
I would like to nominate DW for almost always being in chat, and helping out newbies/helping me on quests when I don't have enough steps. I would also like to nominate Animosity, as she's always helped me with quests!

As for my last nomination, I would like to nominate Shinoe. She's given many gifts to others, for the simple reason of 'I give something to someone every time I have extra". Myself, along with quite a few other people, have been randomly gifted nice items from her, and I think she deserves a trophy for that!

ilovepups127 (#2214)
Icon
Apprentice Artisan
You Choose The Way You Look, See, And Think.
February 5th, 2017 11:47:41 AM
I nominate smokingponies. she is so nice and when I first joined the game she told me everything I needed to know about everything :) still, she continues to do that throughout the game

Prince (#647)
Icon
Master Hunter
February 9th, 2017 6:19:16 PM
I nominate Yuu, they've always been really helpful in the chat, answering questions and giving items to help with quests, along with just being a really nice and positive person.

|| Nicky || He/Him || Scorpio || site time +3 ||

please ping me or I probably won't notice!

smokingponies (#1876)
Icon
Master Scribe
hello! i hope you have a good day :D
February 21st, 2017 6:16:57 PM
i nominate Yuu, they're always super helpful in chat, they've helped people with quest items and leveling up in alchemy. they're also extremely kind and just an overall great member of the community :D

| Smoke | She/Her | Server time +0 |
I play FR with the same username, so feel free to contact me there, just make sure to mention you're from here

This thread has been locked